Archived Am I going to get fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short I lost a magnet to the cosmetics/spider wrap boxes. This is the first time i've lost anything, only other corrective action i've recieved is I let a friend use my discount once and had a documented conversation with AP

Ap can check the cameras for your last steps. It may attach to a cart or fixture.
Yeah I spent about 45 minutes looking for it an my AP TM didn't seem particularly concerned, I didn't want to bring it back up to him after the fact because of him looking busy but I figured I'd tell everyone that it was relevant to.

Coaching, at least. Possibly a CA. Shouldn't be fired. Did the APTM try to follow you on camera to see where you left it?

Coaching, at least. Possibly a CA. Shouldn't be fired. Did the APTM try to follow you on camera to see where you left it?
Really not sure he seemed busy and I didn't want to bother him after I brought it up the first time.

Make note of the last time you know you had it, and where so they can check if they want to.
Yeah I had told him and my LOD who I talked to after the fact, I've since gone home but yeah.

My store, it is usually an automatic counseling CCA even though you mentioned it right away to the appropriate people. But your store may be more lenient and may just be a coaching.

Also, good thing they found the magnet.

It happens. I cannot begin to count the number of times I left the electronics keys and magnet in the door of the electronics stockroom or in a waco somewhere...

Good thing they found it and I'd be surprised if they fired you for if it was or wasn't found.

I've had my coworkers:
-let a guest roll out the flat on there own (I know when I first started with mobile, a TM got fired for this, second one didint)
-lose the keys for 45 minutes but AP found it
-had the apple case with out the lock in it
-seen 3 tiers full of expensive mercy including iPhones constantly being left out from Flow in Electronics

One time I got short changed, immediately reported it (never found out how much I got screwed for) and was fine. Felt like an idiot for a few days and had to sit down after it happened because my brain was fried. AP was busy when it during happened but next day the ETL-AP was like "tsk tsk tsk cmon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back