Archived Am I in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I really couldn't work last week so I put all my shifts on the board. All but one of the shifts were taken by fellow team members signed and punched in so it doesn't show on my schedule. I told them in advanced I couldn't make that one day because I'd still be out of town. When I talked to LoD to call out he said we'd have to talk about my attendance. Note that I've had perfect attendance to this point. I've come in days I didn't even have to work. Is one day call out really that bad or is he looking at what I did on the swap board?

Combination of both. How long have you worked for Target? What is your primary work center and who is the direct leader of that work center? You need to speak to your direct leader first. Just any ETL won't do because they might not know you like your first leader will. STL is always good to speak with as well. Especially if talking to your direct lead doesn't pan out in your favor. The STL is there to support you over anyone else depending on your situation.

So I really couldn't work last week so I put all my shifts on the board. All but one of the shifts were taken by fellow team members signed and punched in so it doesn't show on my schedule. I told them in advanced I couldn't make that one day because I'd still be out of town. When I talked to LoD to call out he said we'd have to talk about my attendance. Note that I've had perfect attendance to this point. I've come in days I didn't even have to work. Is one day call out really that bad or is he looking at what I did on the swap board?

Swapping is generally fine unless you swap with someone and happen to put that person into overtime, sometimes an ETL will approve a shift swap not knowing it puts the other TM into OT. If that isnt it, it may be concerning the shift you were unable to fill. As long as you arent in your 90 day probationary period you should be fine.

You did request that week off in ehr, too?

That's one thing that's tricky. You can request time off in EHR but if you don't get your ETL to approve it, mytime auto denies it after about a week.

I have so many approvals in mytime purgatory that team members assume I can just approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back