Archived Announcement Tomorrow [Stores Realignment]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that the realignment is all said and done, my district and several surrounding districts have been split up and moved around. It used to be there was one district for about 15 stores in this metro area, with no more than 30 miles between the two farthest stores. Now they moved it around so that there's 2-3 districts in the metro area, and all of them include far away stores. I think the biggest distance between two stores in one district now is almost 200 miles.

Have a nice drive DTL

@glo @WestLoggy @Bosch

My STL told me they are opening 4 express Targets in our area.

The only reason I'm nervous is our best etl is looking to promote and I am worried we are going to lose him to be an stl at one.

Last edited:
@glo @WestLoggy @Bosch

My STL told me they are opening 4 express Targets in out area.

The only reason I'm nervous is our best etl is looking to promote and I am worried we are going to lose him to be an stl at one.

Great hopefully they can take some of our chaff and leave the ones who have a clue cause my store is in freefall at the moment..

@glo @WestLoggy @Bosch

My STL told me they are opening 4 express Targets in out area.

Any idea of where? There's a lot of targets nearby already. I imagine UW and maybe downtown Seattle. Bellevue?

Any idea of where? There's a lot of targets nearby already. I imagine UW and maybe downtown Seattle. Bellevue?

Exactly, I am kind of nervous about oversaturation. Your guesses were spot on.

UW and Bellevue (odd to me since they have one in factoria - I am thinking they want the kemper Freeman downtown money) are the ones she confirmed. She heard rumors of the Ballard area and potentially one more somewhere in Seattle.

Exactly, I am kind of nervous about oversaturation. Your guesses were spot on.

UW and Bellevue (odd to me since they have one in factoria - I am thinking they want the kemper Freeman downtown money) are the ones she confirmed. She heard rumors of the Ballard area and potentially one more somewhere in Seattle.

Bellevue isn't small so two stores isn't crazy. There has been rumors of one at the 405-520 interchange for years which that area has been undergoing a change from industrial car dealerships to shopping and other whatnot. And if you dig into the news you will find reports of they tried to buy property there a few years ago.

Factoria - well, I feel bad for them on many fronts. But knowing their STL, I will shut up since I can't say anything nice.. o_O

UW - needs something since I don't think there is anything really out that way.

UW - needs something since I don't think there is anything really out that way.

Yeah the amount of population density and our traffic issues make traveling to Northgate a pain for UW students. The U district continues to be upzoned and due to the local laws wal mart has avoided Seattle like the plague.

To be honest I am kind of surprised they want an express in Bellevue. You would think they would want a regular store to take advantage of the microsoft/amazon wife money. There are two wal marts in Bellevue so you're right it can definitely hold two.

Factoria - well, I feel bad for them on many fronts. But knowing their STL, I will shut up since I can't say anything nice..

I remember when that store needed help q4 last year. One of our team members showed up to help with SFS in red and and black and their STL told her vendors need to check in before going into the backroom... idiot you asked for our help

Yeah the amount of population density and our traffic issues make traveling to Northgate a pain for UW students. The U district continues to be upzoned and due to the local laws wal mart has avoided Seattle like the plague.

To be honest I am kind of surprised they want an express in Bellevue. You would think they would want a regular store to take advantage of the microsoft/amazon wife money. There are two wal marts in Bellevue so you're right it can definitely hold two.

I remember when that store needed help q4 last year. One of our team members showed up to help with SFS in red and and black and their STL told her vendors need to check in before going into the backroom... idiot you asked for our help

Yeah she is not the sharpest tool in the drawer. And that is being kind.

That part of Bellevue you could drop either type of store and do well.. Downtown you do get a huge amount of foot traffic so it could be a great spot for transit people to grab a few things before getting on the bus home. A full store would need decent parking, cause those Microsoft/Amazon wives are not going walk with a baby and cart full of crap..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back