Archived annual merit raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well team members make $11.50 here since the minimum wage went up In Washington. Last year I got a $.50 raise. I can't picture getting the same amount this year and making $12.00 even.....

If you are in king/snohomish county the minimum is 14.

Not to be a Debbie downer or anything, but do people realize that raises aren't something that people are entitled to? I've been a manager at a few different banks, a restaurant and Target, and sometimes you don't get a raise, even when you deserve it. Companies aren't mandated or "supposed" to give you a raise every year. It's obviously not good to not hand out increases, it decreases morale and increases turnover, but it's never required. And yes, there have been years when I didn't get a raises even when I was the top salesperson in my district and another time when I had gotten a promotion and it sucked, but I understood it just doesn't have to happen.

This will be me whenever they get around to giving me my 20 cents

17523049_584016101807298_4284050243377444205_n.jpg

I got 58 cents and it put me at 12 and some change. I had the highest score on all but one category (sense of urgency)

I have a few questions that I don't think has been asked, though I'm sure there are plenty with experience with the topic

I just got promoted into a new role in late January, with a nice raise. It had me change workcenters to where I'm under a different etl altogether.

When I do eventually get my review, how does that work? Does my old tl, who I'm now more or less equal to give me my review? Does someone in my new work center? And say I did well enough to get a merit raise, would I get it on top of my new pay, or is it "included" in my new pay? If I do get one separate from the increase I already got, will the percentage I get be calculated based on my new or old pay?

Obviously I want another increase, based on my new pay, but I doubt that will happen

I have a few questions that I don't think has been asked, though I'm sure there are plenty with experience with the topic

I just got promoted into a new role in late January, with a nice raise. It had me change workcenters to where I'm under a different etl altogether.

When I do eventually get my review, how does that work? Does my old tl, who I'm now more or less equal to give me my review? Does someone in my new work center? And say I did well enough to get a merit raise, would I get it on top of my new pay, or is it "included" in my new pay? If I do get one separate from the increase I already got, will the percentage I get be calculated based on my new or old pay?

Obviously I want another increase, based on my new pay, but I doubt that will happen
Your raise will be based on your new wage. Your review may be delivered by your ETL, but the whole thing will be about your past position last year. They probably won't want to have a TL give a review to another TL. It could happen though.

I was wondering wtf the DEO meant in my review. Didnt know they changed how they rate you

The 5 star score of O, EX, E, IE, and U became a 3 star score now with DEO DIO DUO.

So basically instead of getting an A, B, C, D, or F now you will get either an A, C, or F.

I do not like this because now there's that small possibility someone, who would've gotten an EX with the old scoring system, might not get a DEO and instead get lumped in with the DIO's instead.

Actually got my review already when last year we didn't get them until well after the raise took effect. DIO with 2.7% raise. Last year I got an E with a 1.8% and another TM got EX with 2.7% raise. So it seems quite a few may be bumped up like me

Actually got my review already when last year we didn't get them until well after the raise took effect. DIO with 2.7% raise. Last year I got an E with a 1.8% and another TM got EX with 2.7% raise. So it seems quite a few may be bumped up like me

If you were in the E range before, your merit was more, if you were EX before, you get less.

Percentages also depend on your store metrics. Some stores that perform poorly will only see their DEOs get 3% raises

That isn't fair, but what else can be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back