Archived Annual TL Reviews 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ETL/HR got really angry when I asked her if she was going to show me how to do the review so I just winged it. A TL came into the TMC while I was working on it and showed me how to do the Wins/Opps & summary. I honestly think I did a pretty good job. However, I made the mistake of typing it in Word (spell check!) so I could copy and paste. I could not paste it! Two IT Savy TMs tried and could not do it either. So I retyped the entire thing-twice! The first time when I was almost finished it froze and no matter what I did it was a no go. After I finally finished and tried to do a last check of my Wins/Opps I could not get back to them. I gave up and tried to submit it. All I got was, "you cannot use this option until you save." Problem was, no save option. The little floppy save thing was whited out. The TMs came back and finally were able to submit whatever was there to my ETL. When I told her I had trouble she said it was no big deal because a lot of people had the same issues and I could just redo the whole thing. IMFG!!!!!!!!
Why Target? Why?
:eek::eek:

My ETL/HR got really angry when I asked her if she was going to show me how to do the review so I just winged it. A TL came into the TMC while I was working on it and showed me how to do the Wins/Opps & summary. I honestly think I did a pretty good job. However, I made the mistake of typing it in Word (spell check!) so I could copy and paste. I could not paste it! Two IT Savy TMs tried and could not do it either. So I retyped the entire thing-twice! The first time when I was almost finished it froze and no matter what I did it was a no go. After I finally finished and tried to do a last check of my Wins/Opps I could not get back to them. I gave up and tried to submit it. All I got was, "you cannot use this option until you save." Problem was, no save option. The little floppy save thing was whited out. The TMs came back and finally were able to submit whatever was there to my ETL. When I told her I had trouble she said it was no big deal because a lot of people had the same issues and I could just redo the whole thing. IMFG!!!!!!!!
Why Target? Why?
That's terrible I'm so sorry. ;; I didn't have anything happen too bad luckily but I just typed it in the box and clicked that little save button constantly. (It did freeze on me once so I'm glad)

I forgot to hit the save button and closed out when I wrote mine. Went back in to submit it the next day and realized my mistake. I remembered most of what I wrote but I forgot to put down my Opps. w/e

We didn't have to write anything this year really.. just entered in sales numbers that our ETL gave us and 3 Quick wins and opps with no explaining them. Done in less than 5 minutes. It was wonderful!

Been around Target for quite a few years, and every single year I detest the game of reviews. We all know the scores for us have been submitted to the DTL. Meanwhile we wring our hands trying to figure out if we are good enough for that score. We stress about how to write it and what to write. In reality our scores are pretty much already decided. So in interest of saving payroll and being more productive (Target buzzwords) I propose the following. Have the ETLS write the TLS reviews complete with scoring summary. The Team lead upon receiving their review has 1-2 weeks to respond or challenge what was written. If the Team leader can validate the score to the ETL then the score may or may not be changed. Okay we all know it won't be changed but you can have some input. The dance of "lets do our self review" will finally be put out of its misery.

so my pcc rant was accurate. i'd be a 4 in the old system. etl hr you do a lot for the store, but yeah most of leadership is scoring themselves at a 2 because where we are as a team. you're like a 2+

My review was sent to my old ETL that is at a store miles away from mine. They are having fun trying to retrieve it lol. Not like it matters what I wrote in it anyway.

I'm jealous. Ours had to be multiple paragraphs and lists of wins and opps. Think mine was almost 4000 words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back