Archived Another major change coming to Logistics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was my first day with Move. It seems pretty nice so far, I was actually surprised at how well it worked!

The only problem I had with it was that during the 5:00’s the app froze twice after typing in the number of items I took. I force closed and reopened it. My batches took over an hour to show up again, and I was only able to complete dairy. My frozen batch... well froze... again. I wasn’t able to finish pulling that batch so I guess it will drop into the autofills in the morning. My TL said it’s a known issue. I hope that gets fixed soon.

Our zebras keep freezing and rebooting. The batch disappears for half an hour to an hour. Then we can get back it. We have yet to finish at
Autofills during our shift.

Our zebras keep freezing and rebooting. The batch disappears for half an hour to an hour. Then we can get back it. We have yet to finish at
Autofills during our shift.
when you rescan the cart you were picking onto, it should resume the batch you were in.

when you rescan the cart you were picking onto, it should resume the batch you were in.

I have had that happen sometimes they just up and disappear for a while. When you scan the cart it will say "In use" not take you back in the batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back