Anti vaxxers found spreading these in stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything you eat that your symbiotic bacteria can turn into a usable form is going to end up in your bloodstream. There's all sorts of weird things in our blood that come straight from food and drink. Look at bottled water sometime, minerals added for taste. Those minerals are going to end up in the blood being filtered by either the liver or the kidneys.

And when I was young there were far worse things in vaccines (think mercury and formaldehyde) and we still lived, happy and healthy lives, safe from the things that could kill us just from taking a deep breath.

But won't someone think of the children!?! Well yeah, we are. Monkey kidneys is better than a ventilator and scarred lungs. Propylene glycol is better than a headstone.

And you never said how E. coli is worse than Botox. 'Splain that one.

Anything you can eat and tolerate by not throwing up right? It's why things say to NOT induce vomiting because your body wants to get that garbage out. They add the essential minerals to water because your body doesn't like filtered water that doesn't have those essential minerals. Why filter them out in the first place? Right because you think you need to drink crystal clear water or else it's "dirty."

You want the difference with a quick google search?

Escherichia coli (abbreviated as E. coli) are bacteria found in the environment, foods, and intestines of people and animals. E. coli are a large and diverse group of bacteria. Although most strains of E. coli are harmless, others can make you sick. Some kinds of E. coli can cause diarrhea, while others cause urinary tract infections, respiratory illness and pneumonia, and other illnesses.

Botulinum toxin (BoNT) is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum and related species.[1] It prevents the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from axon endings at the neuromuscular junction, thus causing flaccid paralysis.[2] The toxin causes the disease botulism. The toxin is also used commercially for medical and cosmetic purposes.

Causes the disease botulism. You want to inject that disease to pretend to be young...

You should study the history of pandemics and the time frame that vaccines were applied. Hint. Due to our natural herd immunity the cases went down before a vaccine was implemented. FDA has not fully approved any Covid Vaccine to this day.
Speaking of history, the Spanish flu pandemic lasted just over two years & came in four waves, the second being the most devastating.
Much of the spread was the result of troop movement during WWI & overcrowded military hospitals.

Speaking of history, the Spanish flu pandemic lasted just over two years & came in four waves, the second being the most devastating.
Much of the spread was the result of troop movement during WWI & overcrowded military hospitals.

Right, the worst of the worse. A period of extreme sadness and devotion to killing. Dead bodies everywhere. Sad times I hope we don't endure.

Anything you can eat and tolerate by not throwing up right? It's why things say to NOT induce vomiting because your body wants to get that garbage out. They add the essential minerals to water because your body doesn't like filtered water that doesn't have those essential minerals. Why filter them out in the first place? Right because you think you need to drink crystal clear water or else it's "dirty."

You want the difference with a quick google search?

Escherichia coli (abbreviated as E. coli) are bacteria found in the environment, foods, and intestines of people and animals. E. coli are a large and diverse group of bacteria. Although most strains of E. coli are harmless, others can make you sick. Some kinds of E. coli can cause diarrhea, while others cause urinary tract infections, respiratory illness and pneumonia, and other illnesses.

Botulinum toxin (BoNT) is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum and related species.[1] It prevents the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from axon endings at the neuromuscular junction, thus causing flaccid paralysis.[2] The toxin causes the disease botulism. The toxin is also used commercially for medical and cosmetic purposes.

Causes the disease botulism. You want to inject that disease to pretend to be young...
And that's the point. Botox is safe and used for migraines and cosmetic treatments. Yet botulism is far more dangerous than E. coli. So what's the big deal? Pretty sure it was killed pretty thoroughly before they used the bacteria's body parts. Assuming that's actually in a vaccine, which I'm highly doubting.

And that's the point. Botox is safe and used for migraines and cosmetic treatments. Yet botulism is far more dangerous than E. coli. So what's the big deal? Pretty sure it was killed pretty thoroughly before they used the bacteria's body parts. Assuming that's actually in a vaccine, which I'm highly doubting.

It's not safe. They give you a list of side effects. Your choice if the risk is greater than reward. You have to sign a waiver before injection lol. If you bother to read its not exactly E.coli it's something they biosynthesis from the E.coli bacteria. Maybe it's E.coli turds idk you can research it if you want.

Last edited:
It's not safe. They give you a list of side effects. Your choice if the risk is greater than reward. You have to sign a waiver before injection lol. If you bother to read its not exactly E.coli it's something they biosynthesis from the E.coli bacteria. Maybe it's E.coli turds idk you can research it if you want.
You seem to be arguing both sides here. Those bad-sounding things in vaccines are either in minute amounts that pose no harm or are rendered harmless before use, i.e. there is no live E. Coli bacteria used.

People should absolutely do their research and inform themselves through reputable channels. And when they do, they will see that their fears of poisons and nefarious things being used in vaccines are unfounded. Some of us know that already, hence the poo-pooing of fear-mongering post-it notes.

Botox is a drug that does a whole lot of good for a lot of people. Many people get that injected into them for non-cosmetic purposes.

Drugs come from weird places. I don't now how the thought urine from nuns in menopause might help infertile women have kids, but that happened The Strange World of Drug Origins: Nuns’ Urine, Yew Trees and Rooster Combs | TIME.com - https://healthland.time.com/2010/09/13/the-strange-world-of-drug-origins-nuns-urine-yew-trees-and-rooster-combs/

I used to be an anti-vaxxer. The pandemic woke me up and I got my shot the first day it was available.

To be fair whoever wrote the note said What’s in a vaccine? not what is in a COVID-19 vaccine. But regardless I chose not to get the COVID-19 vaccine for personal reasons unrelated to its contents. I still take precautions at work but not with friends outside of work but I will respect people’s choices as long as they can respect mine.

Everyone now a days would rather someone else tell them what to think and feel instead of them spending the time and money to learn it themselves.
Like I have the time and money (and knowledge base and talent) to go to medical school, earn an MD degree, practice for decades in virology or epidemiology? I don't think so. *Research* done via Youtube videos and biased web sites doesn't count - maybe that's not what you're meaning but that is what way too many mask-deniers and vaccine opponents mean. Too much information is a bad thing when the information isn't well-reasoned or just plain false, and a lot of that is available on the net.
So, yes, I do rely on experts in their fields to do their jobs well. That includes everything related to covid vaccine development.
Just like I have to trust that others in manufacturing and shipping and logistics will do their jobs well so stock arrives at the store where I work, giving me product to put on shelves and letting me do my job well. Good grief.

I'm glad you did. That's the issue. Ignorance on both sides. I only supplied limited quick limited google searches but you will find all kinds of claims found in medical journals from actual scientists. Your choice to believe scientist group A or scientist group B. It's an on going debate since vaccines were invented. You're being bribed to take the covid vaccine. Why?

Most people have never been to the CDC website and don't know this:

View attachment 12515
Gross how you immediately pretended you were just giving info, and dodged into a "both sides" thing when confronted and schooled.

To be fair whoever wrote the note said What’s in a vaccine? not what is in a COVID-19 vaccine. But regardless I chose not to get the COVID-19 vaccine for personal reasons unrelated to its contents. I still take precautions at work but not with friends outside of work but I will respect people’s choices as long as they can respect mine.
I also chose not to get the vaccine for personal reasons but this thread aggrevates me because I am one of those people that pays very close attention to what goes into my body, I would never "eat aluminum" like some idiot on here. I grow all my own food, and do not put anything processed into my body. Let people make their own desicions. Getting vaccinated is a risk because you are quite literally injecting something into your body that your body might not be ok with whereas covid is a risk that you might be infected with it, it is not guaranteed. Wear your mask and social distance. Peoples well being is more important than your "concerts"

My store had about 20 covid cases in the past week, all vaccinated people under 25 that were out partying. Let's face the facts, vaxxed or not, youre contracting and spreading covid.

Social distance, wear a mask, and quit whining that you cant go to concerts.

Anti-vaxxers are why thousands more people will die from Covid-19 and we will take so much longer to get back to something like normal.
Fuck them for keeping us from having concerts and movies.
I'm so over putting up with their bullshit.
so wait a minute an unvaccinated person that always wears their mask and doesnt go anywhere besides work is the problem instead of an vaccinated person like you trying to go to a concert with thousands of people and no mask? Yea no, you're just fucking stupid.
My store had over 20 cases this week all vaccinated and under 25 that were out partying together.
Stop trying to force people to take something potentially unsafe because you want to party?

The unvaccinated cant go indoors these days, we're not the problem.

Considering HIPAA laws, how can you be 100% certain the ages, lifestyles and means of transmission? Or are you guessing?

Have you ever heard the expression "Your right to smoke ends where the other person's nose begins"? Same thing. Your right to deny medical preventative care ends where the other person's nose and mouth begin. If you were to infect only yourself, that'd be one thing. But you won't, you'd be passing it along to everyone that you see in a day. And then you will be passing it by proxy to everyone they see. And again by proxy, tertiary interactions. Ripples in a pond; one tiny pebble spreads a long, long way.

so wait a minute an unvaccinated person that always wears their mask and doesnt go anywhere besides work is the problem instead of an vaccinated person like you trying to go to a concert with thousands of people and no mask? Yea no, you're just fucking stupid.
My store had over 20 cases this week all vaccinated and under 25 that were out partying together.
Stop trying to force people to take something potentially unsafe because you want to party?

The unvaccinated cant go indoors these days, we're not the problem.

I'm letting you walk this time.
The rule for the forum is you can call someone's opinion bad but you don't insult the individual.
I'm a mod so calling you on this is a teaching moment.
Don't do it to anyone else.

Last edited:
Since this thread is turning into yet another Vax/Mask thread, it's getting closed.
Go here if you want to talk about this subject but expect to be moderated.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back