Any GMail users out there? If so, how do you like the new look of GMail?

Scram

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
They just started rolling out the updates and you can opt-in now or it will be forced upon everyone later..

Anyhow, I like the new simplistic feel it has, but I wish it could be a lost more modifiable as to the font size and all that fun stuff.

What background/theme are you running? I picked Blue for right now.. I didn't see any other themes that caught my eye..

talan123

Team Member/Troll
I'm running default on it. I generally use Outlook so I don't use the web one too much. That said, it can get extremely annoying when Google tries to integrate too much stuff onto one page.

Guest Attendant

Former Target Team Member
I use the stock white theme. Love the new look Google is going with. Simple and clean. I used the preview theme for the past few months. Much better then the ugly ass design they had before.

buliSBI

Former Team Member
I usually go with the Mountains or Space theme. I love the new backgrounds. But I like how it was laid out before.

I like the older version, it seems to load faster and the theme doesn't seem to work right with the new version. Only thing that change was the background. (Using Android theme)

I love simple and clean, but this look a little too clean. Oh and I hope they make the scroll bar a little wider, why so skinny?

Guest Attendant

Former Target Team Member
I like the older version, it seems to load faster and the theme doesn't seem to work right with the new version. Only thing that change was the background. (Using Android theme)

I love simple and clean, but this look a little too clean. Oh and I hope they make the scroll bar a little wider, why so skinny?
Because the idea is that it should only be there when you need it and with everyone using scroll whells or the sides of their touch pad you dont need to use it.