Any musicians?

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
I just got back from playing an open jam with a lot of different area musicians at a bar downtown... lots of fun! I played keyboard to tunes like Good Golly Miss Molly, Green Onions (Booker T and the M.G's), and Johnnie B Goode.

I also play trumpet, both jazz and "legit" playing in my college's Wind Symphony, which does two domestic tours a year and an international tour every other year!

Anybody else play an instrument (or a couple) here?

Lady Fitting Room

Free from Target :D
I played the clarinet for six years, from elementary school up through my first year of high school. Haven't touched it since, so I doubt I could play much at this point.

I'm a drummer both marching snare and full drum set. I play daily by myself or with others, but will be mostly by myself seeing as I'm moving out to the country of Ohio lol....

Kuroyume

Black Dream
Extremely late to this thread (I searched so as to not start a similar one) so sorry. Yes, I play guitar (classical, acoustic, and electric). Styles from Classical/Renaissance to Rock, Blues, Metal, Progressive, Technical, some Jazz. While it has been a LONG time, I have also played drums, bass, and harmonica at various points in time. Green Onions and "Johnnie B. Goode" are nice blues/Rock-n-Roll songs. If you have had a chance to go back to Howlin' Wolf and Muddy Waters in the blues vein, you will hear some cool stuff that really influenced later Blues and Rock-n-Roll. Then there is the legendary Robert Johnson for some Blues roots.

Last edited:
That's one hell of a thread bump :confused:

I mainly play guitar and bass. Acoustic or electric, mostly classic rock. Never had any proper lessons, I've learned from tabs and videos on YouTube, or by ear.

BlueSide

Green side?
I've been laying down some guitar and keys with vocals for a group of rappers/recording artists lately and it is sounding GOOD. Irie as could be.

Targe

O/N Flow TM/Backroom Slug
Bass player/co vocalist with a doom metal band. Nice and heavy. Guitarists are both using old post WWII projector amps (for old walkies) as heads and they are fricken awesome.

Kaitii

The face of true betrayal
Nowhere near a "musician" but I'm learning to play the ocarina

I love those things with all my heart but I'm...pretty bad at it

Sadie

lydianmodeee
lol lets keep this goin, 3 years later!

that sounds awesome OP, I play keyboard as well, also violin, guitar, electric bass, and the pennywhistle. I mostly play metal, folk, prog/altrock, celtic, and neo-soul/blues.