Status
Not open for further replies.
0155533ED812D045A09DD3F3DB7F183F3A063E26

#RIP #DicksOutForWillyWonka
96eVKGK.gif

Just saw her a few minutes ago. Ass is phat as phuck. I was zoning over in E's and she came over and asked me about some reshop. Then just stood there for about 5 minutes making small talk while I was down on my knees zoning. I swear on my granddaddy soul I'm gonna approach her in the parking lot after work. Wish me luck.

The ETLs are too busy banging each other to pay attention to us lonely TMs.

Last edited:
The only leadership I find attractive is our APL.

Attachments

• IMG_3298.JPG
    IMG_3298.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 48
I'll have to start hitting on my team leads in order to draw this thread out indefinitely.
Id happily contribute, but all the management I had wasn't my cup of tea.

We did have an ETL-IT that looked like a lost member of The Beatles. He was quite interesting. His pants were too. A certain body part of his would be the first thing you saw when he turned the corner into your view... talk about memorable....

I also had one ETL with a rather attractive butt, however her voice was REALLY shrill, and she was waaaay too valley girl for me. :eek:

I mean, the one team lead I thought was worth the risk of pursuing started gushing about her wedding, I realized she was married, and gave up on that idea.

but then a month later she kept talking about what a manchild her hubby was, I started having second thoughts...

But I ultimately couldn't be a potential homewrecker, and she quit a few months back.

The cutest female TL IMO right now is a lesbian so I have no chance.

I'll just keep to flirting with the instocks girl, and sell weed to my team leads instead, since that's certainly not an amoral premise that creates a conflict of interest...

^ That part I'm seriously not joking about. But it's kept purely off the clock. I know, it's risky, but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back