Any other gamers?

Whether it be PC or console... just wondering who else has times in their busy Target schedules to kick back and get their game on. :)

carnage286

Instocks Slave
Im a PC Gamer to the core! from playing Battlefield 1942 - Battlefield bad company 2 and other FPS/RPG Games.. Anyone else here into PC gaming..

talan123

Team Member/Troll
It's the same as on here. I really don't have that much creativity when it comes to naming my self.

I have a Wii, a DSi, and 3 DS lites (one is pretty broken, but still works), and an iPhone. My kids play the systems more than I do. I play Dragon Quest IX on my DSi when I have free time. I also play several games on Facebook.

The Mule

Jack Of All Workcenters
I only play PC games: SW:KOTOR(1/2), L4D(1/2), Batman:Arkham Asylum, Command & Conquer series among many others. Need to find the money sometime though, I've just about squeezed the last bit of life out of my aging system, lol. If you ever see either "RazorEye"(mostly) or "Ibonek Nawibo"(backup name, read it backwards) anywhere, it just might be me.

MrMrIce

Cart Attendant
Major gamer here. I play mostly Xbox360 but lately been giving my PS3 some love. I use a old laptop as my computer so I don't game much on the computer.

I have a Ps3, xbox and a pokemon dsi that i never touch lol.I play split second, any racing game, fable 1-3. dragon age. My friend makes funs of me for LOOOOVING Little big planet but i am a 21 year old girl so i can get away with it

Last edited:

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
I have a Ps3, xbox and a pokemon dsi that i never touch lol.I play split second, any racing game, fable 1-3. dragon age. My friend makes funs of me for LOOOOVING Little big planet but i am a 21 year old girl so i can get away with it
***Nintendo DSi. Sorry, I just had to correct you :p

B

Barcode

xbox360: black ops
pc: wow, bf:bc2, cod4

what i play currently...

cannot wait for battlefield 3 :)

RedCashier

Front End Team Member
I play xbox 360, we should all get together online and play Halo! ...well that is if you guys play Halo..