Any other gamers?

Whether it be PC or console... just wondering who else has times in their busy Target schedules to kick back and get their game on. :)

carnage286

Instocks Slave
Im a PC Gamer to the core! from playing Battlefield 1942 - Battlefield bad company 2 and other FPS/RPG Games.. Anyone else here into PC gaming..

talan123

Team Member/Troll
It's the same as on here. I really don't have that much creativity when it comes to naming my self.

I have a Wii, a DSi, and 3 DS lites (one is pretty broken, but still works), and an iPhone. My kids play the systems more than I do. I play Dragon Quest IX on my DSi when I have free time. I also play several games on Facebook.

The Mule

Jack Of All Workcenters
I only play PC games: SW:KOTOR(1/2), L4D(1/2), Batman:Arkham Asylum, Command & Conquer series among many others. Need to find the money sometime though, I've just about squeezed the last bit of life out of my aging system, lol. If you ever see either "RazorEye"(mostly) or "Ibonek Nawibo"(backup name, read it backwards) anywhere, it just might be me.

MrMrIce

Cart Attendant
Major gamer here. I play mostly Xbox360 but lately been giving my PS3 some love. I use a old laptop as my computer so I don't game much on the computer.

I have a Ps3, xbox and a pokemon dsi that i never touch lol.I play split second, any racing game, fable 1-3. dragon age. My friend makes funs of me for LOOOOVING Little big planet but i am a 21 year old girl so i can get away with it

Last edited:

Formina Sage💯

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
I have a Ps3, xbox and a pokemon dsi that i never touch lol.I play split second, any racing game, fable 1-3. dragon age. My friend makes funs of me for LOOOOVING Little big planet but i am a 21 year old girl so i can get away with it
***Nintendo DSi. Sorry, I just had to correct you :p

B

Barcode

xbox360: black ops
pc: wow, bf:bc2, cod4

what i play currently...

cannot wait for battlefield 3 :)

RedCashier

Front End Team Member
I play xbox 360, we should all get together online and play Halo! ...well that is if you guys play Halo..

pzychopopgroove

cyberpunk//my little pony
Im a PC Gamer to the core! from playing Battlefield 1942 - Battlefield bad company 2 and other FPS/RPG Games.. Anyone else here into PC gaming..
I am! Started out playing Doom and Wolfenstein about '94 and haven't looked back since! (I was born in '90 by the way!)

pzychopopgroove

If anyone else here plays: Dead Island, L4D2, TF2, Killing Floor, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, or Borderlands on steam... add me

jpalko1990

Scram

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I game on PS3, although I do own a Xbox 360, Wii, and built myself a bad-ass computer I don't really play much on any of those.

Can't wait for Battlefield 3, I was a big fan of Bad Company 2 and so glad everyone else is hyping up on this, meaning my friends I play Black Ops are all getting it too ;) I'm not a big lover of the COD series, although I do play it, it's the same each time!

pzychopopgroove

I game on PS3, although I do own a Xbox 360, Wii, and built myself a bad-ass computer I don't really play much on any of those.

Can't wait for Battlefield 3, I was a big fan of Bad Company 2 and so glad everyone else is hyping up on this, meaning my friends I play Black Ops are all getting it too ;) I'm not a big lover of the COD series, although I do play it, it's the same each time!
If you ever get MW2 for the pc i'd be glad to hand your ass to you.. ;)

P

Pfreshbackroomguy

I recently beat Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. I just bought Gears 3.

I plan on buying Batman: Arkham City, Dead Rising 2: Off The Record, and MGS HD Collection.

I have a 360

Formina Sage💯

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
I am! Started out playing Doom and Wolfenstein about '94 and haven't looked back since! (I was born in '90 by the way!)
OMG Wolfenstein was one of my favorite games as I was discovering the world of PCs and gaming haha. That and Myst! lmao

RedCashier

Front End Team Member
okay I just got Gears 3, if anyone ever wants to play just PM me your GT

EDIT: In fact if anyone has xbox live and just wants to hang out feel free to PM your GT

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
If anyone else here plays: Dead Island, L4D2, TF2, Killing Floor, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, or Borderlands on steam... add me

jpalko1990
I'll add you next time I'm on steam. I have both Blands and DI on there. :D

and in addition:

I mainly play 360 & PC (though more the former than the latter)

Main co-op enabled games I play are Borderlands and Dead Island as of late, though I do have others like Red Dead Redemption, Halo ODST (though not that big of a fan of such, I admit).

Feel free to PM me for my GT if you're interested in exchanging handles. :D

Last edited:

pzychopopgroove

I'll add you next time I'm on steam. I have both Blands and DI on there. :D

and in addition:

I mainly play 360 & PC (though more the former than the latter)

Main co-op enabled games I play are Borderlands and Dead Island as of late, though I do have others like Red Dead Redemption, Halo ODST (though not that big of a fan of such, I admit).

Feel free to PM me for my GT if you're interested in exchanging handles. :D
I would but I don't have a 360. I'm stuck in the stone age I still rock a ps2 slim rofl.

OP
OP
D
Anyone here planning on getting Rage? I've been considering it... but not entirely sure.

With TM discount + redcard, the total cost for the game comes out to about $55, and with the added bonus of a $10 gift card if purchased this week... but still, not entirely certain.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Anyone here planning on getting Rage? I've been considering it... but not entirely sure.

With TM discount + redcard, the total cost for the game comes out to about $55, and with the added bonus of a $10 gift card if purchased this week... but still, not entirely certain.
The early buzz on the game was great but the last review I read said the beginning rocked but gave it the award for the worst ending of a game they had ever played.
Said it made absolutely no sense at all like one Phillip K. D i c k's least comprehensible plots.

Side note - can we get rid of the damn censor function, when it starts striking out one of the best science fiction writers names something is wrong.

Last edited:

walruses

Former Softlines TL
I've been known to play teh vidjeo gaemz from time to time. I have a 360 and a PS3 but I've always been partial to playing on my PC.

I have an XBox360, and pretty much any Nintendo console known to man. Used to have a PS2, as well, but it died. :( Haven't gotten the PS3, yet. But honestly, most of those just collect dust, anyhow. I mostly play MMOs. Used to be WoW, but I've switched to RIFT. I'll prolly try SWTOR and GW2, as well.