Any polyglots out there?

Lady Fitting Room

Free from Target :D
Because I am a total language nerd...Which languages do you speak? :) In my store, we have an AMAZING variety, so I'm curious to see what we have here on the forum. For my part, I'm fluent in English (first language) and Spanish (second language); I can also speak Italian fairly well and can understand Portuguese fine, although I can't speak it as well, and I know a little American Sign Language (enough to help most guests who need it, at any rate). Then bits and pieces of a few other languages, none of which I have any degree of fluency in.

What about y'all? :)

EvanM07

Banned
Fluent in English of course, and since I live in Souhern California at the moment (born and raised here) I'm pretty well versed in Spanish. I also took 3 years of French in high school. I know bits of German, Dutch, Polski, and Danish as well.

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
English and just enough Hebrew to get through my Torah portion.

computergeek93

Cashier
I speak English fluently and a decent amount of French. I also have some limited knowledge of Greek, Hebrew, and Latin.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
I speak English and Engrish.

My sister speaks English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, and German. She also writes them.

Just don't ever, and I mean ever, ask her to balance her check book.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
She moved to countries that spoke them, she learned Chinese by doing her laundry.