Archived Any Team Leaders know If your

Status
Not open for further replies.

TresTargetChic

Sales Floor TL
Hello Breakroom fairly new to the board but I had a question Do any of our stores still do the team builds? Or have they gotten rid of that process? Does your STL

Still do do monthly meetings? Sorry I pressed the go button to fast lol it's late/early in the morning!!

Okay because they haven't did ours since like last year smh nor have we had a meeting smh makes no sense

Bring it up to them. We do more team builds in summer, I would say. One this month, one next month, and one for July. 2 TL meetings--both short--per month as well.

My store has a TL/ETL and ETL meeting every week for like an hour. I'm not a TL, so I don't know what sort of things go on in those meetings though.

What is a team lead build?! And when it comes to meetings they turned into useful ways of talking up your area to walking the store to help increase sales to not happening at all. My store is filled with nothing but glorified team members (tl's doing team member work). Even when we had hours they wouldn't allow them to do anything beneficial to their area

My store has a TL/ETL and ETL meeting every week for like an hour. I'm not a TL, so I don't know what sort of things go on in those meetings though.
Weekly meeting. Two if a big visit went bad. Yearly team build complete with brand goodie bag from etl-hr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back