Archived Any tips for OPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, new to this forum. Sorry if this is the wrong location. So, I'm doing OPU for almost all of my shifts and I would like to know any tips and tricks in getting better with this. I do have 1 specific question tho.

1) How do you use the PDA (or Zebra) to make it so that it prints out the Order Number, the Guest's name, date, and DCPI on the Zebra Printer like you would do on Ship to Store (which I know needs to be EZPRINT for PDA, since our Zebra don't work with Ship to Store)? Just so I don't have to use those giant stickers and write it down.

Last edited:
When prompted to scan items before putting into hold location I am prompted to scan a printer (my store has the mini portable ones which a barcode has been put on it in order to scan) the label will only have order #, last name and the date

When prompted to scan items before putting into hold location I am prompted to scan a printer (my store has the mini portable ones which a barcode has been put on it in order to scan) the label will only have order #, last name and the date
When I do OPU (in the Epick app), it never prompts me to scan one of those Zebra Printers... After finding said item, you "scan" a cart (we just type Shpxx) and then scan a hold location (after rescanning said items)...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back