Archived Any word on mytime disappearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried combing recent threads but didnt see anything on this. Is mytime officially on its way out? A couple people from different stores mentioned this and I was curious what would honestly be in its place :/

Thank you our team lead told us it was going away and im like. . .i would have heard it here first. . .this person is super two faced and lies ALOT to the team. It struck me as weird that a team member in another city said the same though so I wanted to be sure. All we need is yet another half assed program writing schedules -_-

Workday UI looks much more 2018 than mytime or Kronos. But why wouldn’t they just use that for shift swaps? seems like their about to commit to branch or Kronos mobile. @HRZone @HRLady

I used workday at my brief second job and i absolutely hated it. I really hope they dont i would choose kronos over workday and I hate kronos :/

they should have the target app devs do all development for pos and mytime. the target app is actually one of the best designed apps i've ever used and they actually respond to feedback and fix bugs if you report them in the feedback section.

Workday UI looks much more 2018 than mytime or Kronos. But why wouldn’t they just use that for shift swaps? seems like their about to commit to branch or Kronos mobile. @HRZone @HRLady

I have never used Workday so I can't comment on its pros and cons over our current software. Seems like our fellow TBR TMs who have used it hate it though.

There hasn't been any news about Workday since early last year so I am not sure when (or if) this program will actually launch and possibly replace myTime, Branch, and/or Kronos. Since they did a big myTime program update and tested Branch/Kronos at all stores during the recent 4th quarter, it does indeed seem like they intend to continuing utilizing myTime and [Branch or Kronos] for our processes.

Will update if I hear anything.

Remember that time they gave us iPod myDevices that were so terrible, they had to switch them to Zebra devices after less than three years?
Yeah those were the days. I wonder if Walmart or Home Depot or others have the same software shuffle.

Heard that Branch might be getting the axe soon in favor of Kronos Mobile. I guess that Kronos Mobile got better feedback from that survey.
literally how

plus if we move to workday won't Kronos mobile end up getting the axe? why not just leave it how it is until we transition? anything is better than Kronos mobile... (rhetorical questions, I'm not asking you :) )

Workday coming this summer. Will replace eHR (good!) but not mytime or kronos (at first).

This means once we switch you’ll be able to see your paychecks on your phone through the workday app. It also appears that training videos etc will be through workday as will job applications and payroll.

Hopefully mytime also goes away eventually and everything can be workday. One system.

In any case, good riddence to eHR. your lack of SSO will not be missed.

Last edited:
Training and job applications next year. MyTime is here to stay.

All stores will get Workday. All stores,are stuck with MyTime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back