Anybody else love their team?

I actually do love most of my team. Sometimes we have celebrations after someone quits. Usually the person who quits is NOT present. I have 1 or two who would give me reason to celebrate.

I loved my team. They were awesome, hard-working heart-of-gold people. Our metrics were green about 99.9% of the time, because the team knew what to do and did it without being micromanaged to death. They backed each other up and knew the value of teamwork. Morale was good, everybody got along together, and they were (in my opinion) the best backroom team on earth, made up of the finest people anyone could ever want to work with. It took a decade to build that wonderful team, and only a year for a transferred-in micromanaging ETL to destroy it.🙁

I also enjoy my team. For the most part, we have each others' backs. Unfortunately, we are losing three college students by the end of July who are just awesome. All three are great workers, fast learners and rarely call out. Wherever they end up, after their schooling is done, will be lucky to have them. Unfortunately, hiring is difficult right now and if we can't replace them fairly quickly we might be in for a painful Q4. It takes time to get up to speed in Fulfillment.

Well they’re starting to test me. Tonight, I went to the home section to help with the zone because the team member there was having trouble. Like none of bedding was zoned, and I had 40 minutes until the end of my shift to zone it. But the team member I was helping decided to leave 5 minutes early, while I was still zoning the last remaining few aisles. Like I helped you, the least you could do is stay for the remainder of your shift 😒

Back