Archived Anyone else not RFID?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have all the equipment, but have not been greenlighted to start because of our offsite.
I keep asking if we can use the technology for flex and drastic counts but keep getting the run around

I actually have never used the locate function just because of the time it takes to get equipment and connect. But to answer your question wait til you get the green light.

No reason they shouldn't be used for flex. Your store is throwing away money if you guys are cancelling clothing items because you can't find them... likewise if you're spending 10 mins looking for it.

No reason they shouldn't be used for flex. Your store is throwing away money if you guys are cancelling clothing items because you can't find them... likewise if you're spending 10 mins looking for it.

But you will spend 10-15min finding a mydevice that will connect to a zebra.

Unless things have changed since my store rolled RFID out, you wouldn't be able to use the locate function anyway. It only works once you've submitted a Cycle Count for the first time.

You're not really missing out on anything. It doesn't appear to actually update the on-hands. It just counts them and keeps a separate count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back