Archived anyone from 1040 in vista here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that it's a Target store that sells Target items!

I just got off the phone with their STL, he wants to offer me $1,040 an hour plus mileage reimbursement of $1,040 per month and matching 1040% of my 401(k) contributions if I transfer. Really tempting but I'm going to wait and see if my store will make me a counter-offer first

CD8q2.gif
Ditto @Kartman

LGBT doesn’t define a horrible store. Bad choices all around do.

I’m sure they are better off without someone who doesn’t respect other people’s preferences.

LGBT doesn’t define a horrible store. Bad choices all around do.

I’m sure they are better off without someone who doesn’t respect other people’s preferences.

Yes this. My store has/has had a number of tms and more who are LGBT and they are great workers and coworkers. No need to insult an entire group of people.

There are gay acrobats performing over the shoes department, sure, but I've personally never had a problem with them.

Just as an FYI, but stores are scrambling to gain the loyalty of the LGBTQ community. On average, they tend to have more disposable income, and a very high company loyalty. To define a store or a group of people by a select few, is quite inappropriate.
If you had happened to voice those prejudices to management, it would explain your termination.

Im gonna do a Target Run to the T1040 to get 10-40 ounces and drink to that with da homies......Target Run .....aaaaaand Done!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back