Archived Anyone have a list of the Requisition accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myDevice

GSA
My ETL-GE told me to charge a 25$ GC to the vibe account for a guest who bought us out (about 30 units) of those starbucks "you are here" mugs. It reeks of re-seller to me, but who am I to judge. Anyways, I remember reading somewhere on here that there is a separate account for req-ing guest incentives so to speak, not just the "angry guest" account. Anyone have the number for this and any other accounts I should know of?

979 is the vibe account

That is the account I charged it to. I thought there was a different account for (lack of a better word), schmoozing the guest. I am aware of the 979 and 549 accounts. Thanks for your help :)

9501 is the guest gift card account!
549 is TM reconinition
601 is general supplies

These are the only three account recognized by target as per workbench “requisition best practice”

My whole district is still 549! Must just depend what your DTL wants!

My whole district is still 549! Must just depend what your DTL wants!

The change is company-wide. Your HR should have read a PDF that talks about it. The document talks about ways to recognize the team, stuff you can order on SAP, recognition monthly budget, and various requisition accounts.

Thanks @HRLady! Does that mean if we're giving a guest a gift card as a courtesy because they thought it qualified (ex. Buy 1 Tide 1 Charmin 1 Bounty get a $5 gift card) for a promotion, it should be coming out of that account?

Thanks @HRLady! Does that mean if we're giving a guest a gift card as a courtesy because they thought it qualified (ex. Buy 1 Tide 1 Charmin 1 Bounty get a $5 gift card) for a promotion, it should be coming out of that account?

No no no.. Take $5 off the transaction otherwise they need to buy exactly what qualifies

No, I am saying that 549 used for a different purpose now. This purpose is not related to guests at all so do not use it for Guest Service reasons. Don't use it for TMs either. Majority of the time, only HR will ever need to use 549 to do things for TMs who passed away.

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
I'll see if I can get the exact accounts tomorrow. I have it on a piece of paper at the store and am almost positive the actual recognition account was 9501 but could be mistaken.....

Most of the time people at my store use coupon b for an ad promo type issue and will only use other accounts if it isn't an issue related to the ad. If its not signing/ad related then we use the guest satisfaction account. An example when I used that one was when a guest purchased an expired product that was a component of the dinner they were making. I ended up giving them a gift card from that account to buy a new dinner on us. Not 100% sure if that's how it should be used but it makes the most sense.

Last edited:
We got some mixed communication for a while at my store and we were told to requisition the $5 dollar gift cards from 9501 by our STL and ETL-GE so we were doing that for months but our DTL informed us just last week we should use that account for gift cards but only for an upset guest or donation gift cards of that sort and that the promo GCs should just come from a coupon on that order

Sorry, keep forgetting to get it. I did take a look at it today though and 9501 is the service recovery account (aka guest giftcard account). Almost positive the tm recognition account has 4 numbers in it.

Edit: And donation cards are a different account. I believe it starts with 77 somthing (772 maybe?) although all donations are budgeted and should only be done by hr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back