Archived Anyone have good shoe recommendations for standing all day cashiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
These, FTW!

k2-_642c8a82-0b5c-4362-9c31-21127d2f31d8.v3.jpg-946bcc375df88e5eaacc06a6a298cd57f19adcac-webp-450x450.webp

They last about 4 or 5 months and are bouncy and comfortable as a mofo.

I like Asics, roomy toe box and nice comfortable arch support and some cushion insole, its like foot heaven! Also I recommend compression socks, there were a game changer for me, my feet/legs weren't swollen or achy after my shift.

I need new shoes myself... shoes from Big Lots - that's what another TM said.

look at what Asics has to offer in the gel series and replace the insoles with gel insoles by dr.scholls = heaven for 6 hours

I suggest standing on your hands after about six hours. Helps your feet from being so sore.

I had a pair of Clark unstructured shoes years ago that I loved for working long shifts but they discontinued them and none of the other Clark shoes I tried worked as well so I bought SAS shoes. Horrible, just horrible and close to $200. Then I bought a pair of Dansko shoes and even after three months they hurt like hell. Another almost $200 down the drain. In the last two years I've spent close to $1000 on new shoes, most of which I can't wear.

Finally someone told me to try a pair of Skechers. I thought "What? No way! They're not very expensive and can't work for what I need." Oh, I was so very wrong. The first pair (memory foam and a little wider) worked so well I bought two more pair in slightly different styles. I always have a second pair of Skechers in my vehicle because I'm a believer in changing shoes at lunch on days when I work a longer shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back