1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here play video games

Discussion in 'Off The Clock Chatter' started by seasonal, May 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. seasonal

seasonal Temporary Worker

Lets talk about games, or am i the only nerd here? :gamer1:

pzychopopgroove likes this.
  2. pzychopopgroove

pzychopopgroove cyberpunk//my little pony

I play videogames in my spare time (literally, every spare moment of time, if i'm not talking to my girlfriend). Lately I've been playing A LOT of Diablo 3 and Skyrim.

Last edited: May 25, 2013
    Praestringo likes this.
  3. Dr Laytex

Dr Laytex Thread Derailer

Unfortunately I spend more time reading about games than I do playing them. System of choice is a 360. If I spent a few dollars on a decent graphics card I would have an okay gaming pc, but I quit that awhile ago. Last gaming rig I built was for Doom 3.

4. commiecorvus

commiecorvus Former Signing Ninja Moderator

I only have time for one timesink and it goes by WOW.

5. lish35

lish35 Member

I play, mostly 360. Right now I'm playing Borderlands and waiting for FUSE to come out on Tuesday.

6. OP
    OP
    seasonal

mmmm we got a few in here haha. Lish what did you think about the xbox one reveal? I beat both borderlands and borderlands 2 is awesome. It was my GOTY last year. I'm currently waiting for the last of us, but playing Injustice atm.

7. pzychopopgroove

I refuse to get borderlands 2. I have way too fun with Crawmerax runs in 1 ;)

8. pzychopopgroove

Wow I must be the only person in the world who's life wasn't consumed by World of Warcraft, lol.

9. lish35

lish35 Member

Overall, I liked the reveal (besides the name), I'm not sure if I want the kinect that would be included. I want to see what they unveil at E3.

10. Hardlinesmaster

Hardlinesmaster Business Partner

I play games on my iPad & Xbox 360. Mostly call of duty on Xbox.

11. OP
    OP
    seasonal

@Pzy dude borderlands 2 is awesome haha. The story was actually decent this time around :)

@lish i think sony had a better reveal imo. Xbox really never had exclusives that i wanted to play, and rpgs on there are almost non existent.

@HLM call of duty is fun when you don't have campers sitting in the corner. MY GOD i hate that. I might get cod ghost this year.

12. pzychopopgroove

I have heard that, i was only saying that to mess with you, lol ;)

13. chibi

chibi Guest

Minecraft... Hours and hours of it! ^_^

DoomTree and pzychopopgroove like this.
  14. pzychopopgroove

what if i can prove to you that you won't be able to use the xbox one, at all, if you were not connected to the internet, or if your kinect was broken? Yes, i've got links.

15. lish35

lish35 Member

I'm already connected to the internet and I don't plan on using the kinect all that often, except to turn it on (and the other things that require it). I'm waiting to make my judgement til I see it in action.

16. Barcode

Barcode Guest

Wow

Tichondrius-A

If anyone ever wants to Grp up, pm me

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
  17. Bored Food Aver

Bored Food Aver FORMER Food Aver

I play quite a bit on the 360; mostly shooters and stuff like that, but I'm open to most games.

18. interestingmage

interestingmage Backroom Day

That used to be me :wacko: Now my timesink is Guild Wars 2.

19. Chilly

Chilly Guest

I'm a huge gamer. I've been to the last 2 E3's but I wont be able to attend this year. I also probably read more about video games on IGN than play them.
    But that will all change when the Last of Us comes out. I wont ever sleep again.

20. FlowbieCanuck

FlowbieCanuck 1 of 17,600

Me? Game?

Psh... I was born a gamer.

Though, I have a tendency to demonstrate a lack of attention to my games, hence the massive backlog I have. (Between 3DS, Vita, PC, 360 and Wii U)