1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here play video games

Discussion in 'Off The Clock Chatter' started by seasonal, May 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Kaitii

Kaitii You're gushing all kinds of fluids again

post your current squad my dudes

[​IMG]
    only got 33 hours into it so far and just hit po town darn work is keeping me from my pokemoning

2. KingBear

KingBear Don't let me talk

[​IMG]

I'm bad at a) names and b) committing to play video games. Steam Sale got me all drunk on Cities: Skyline and I've put Pokemon to the side after too many breaks that went long because I really wanna get into it when I pick it up.

3. Firefox

Firefox Backroom/SFS Slug

I'm away from my DS so I can't take a picture atm, but my Rowlett is named J.K. Rowlett so I will instead shower J.K. Rowlett memes upon you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SnorlaxTM, Kaitii and KingBear like this.
  4. oath2order

oath2order Sexy Bond Girl

Cities Skyline is amazing.

Half your team is the same as mine. I have a female Gumshoos named Maggie (after MAGA of course), a Brionne named Mariana, both a reference to the Mariana Trench and because it's a singing seal, Marina and the Diamonds, and I have a Toucannon, un-nicknamed

Rest of the team is a Magnemite named Nicolas Cage, a yellow Oricorio named Becky because it's the most cheedleader-esque name I could think of, and an empty spot for Palossand.

KingBear likes this.
  5. Target NPC

Target NPC Hecking chiillllll

This is taking "play your way" to a whole new level. I'm seriously impressed with the creativity. And ironically, all methods are still far more humane than the actual "low chaos" method.

*spoilers maybe*

SnorlaxTM likes this.
  6. oath2order

oath2order Sexy Bond Girl

I added a Sandygast to my team. I love the adorable little evil sand castle.

7. Target NPC

8. WalksforMiles

WalksforMiles Team Member

I wish I had time to play. I'm just too tired after work, barely play for an hour and I can't even stay awake.

9. smashandthrash

smashandthrash Former store LOG and Inbound/Receiving DC TM

Some big titles coming out next year. I'm excited

10. Kaitii

but the last guardian came out this yr and thats all you need

11. PaleIrishmen

PaleIrishmen Very Rare

SPHERICAL

Tar Ghetto likes this.
  12. smashandthrash

smashandthrash Former store LOG and Inbound/Receiving DC TM

But but

Resident Evil
    Mass Effect
    Red Dead Redemption 2

13. Kaitii

but

[​IMG]

i mean im pretty damn hype for resident evil and mass effect so i feel you bUT IM NOT OVER TRICO YET

14. TTGOz

TTGOz Team Trainer

Question, would any of you buy a barely used Razer Blackwidow Keyboard for $40? Clean and in pristine condition? Extra brownie points if it comes with box?

Thinking of investing in this keyboard a guy is willing to sell to me for $20, just no box. I actually still have my old box for this keyboard from when I owned the same type of keyboard, so I could include that. It looks a little dusty and crusty from pictures but I can clean up a razer blackwidow good(I use to own one until it eventually got too worn and crusty and dirty, cleaned it several times.) and I wanna resell for $40 or so. $25 wouldn't work.

Thoughts? Probably won't invest if I can't find hours tomorrow or sometime this week... probably will once I know if no sales fall through I will be where I was at before I bought the keyboard since I'll have the work hours to cover it.

15. PaleIrishmen

PaleIrishmen Very Rare

If you can get it for that cheap and in good condition, do it.

16. Target NPC

17. glo

glo Food TL

I've been playing a lot of Stonehearth (yes, stonehearth) lately. Its a really fun game.

Apparently Stardew valley is very similar so I'm interested in that was well.

18. dannyy315

dannyy315 Team Leader

I took out my old Nintendo 64 and played Super Mario. Very fun, it took me about over a week to beat it.

19. Tar Ghetto

Tar Ghetto Team Member

Been thinking of trying The Gaurdian for PS4, or Titanfall 2...I need something interesting for 1 person to play..

20. Circle9

Circle9 Team Leader

Got a pretty decent haul from the Steam sale and here I am not touching any of it. Have to unlock everything in Brigador first I guess.

Stardew Valley is amazing. It's a one-man project and it shows but it's so good. I should probably restart it since the 1.1 update added new farm layouts.