Archived App

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitterBerries

Can you go to 4?
I wish target had an app like Walmart does where you can go in see your schedule, pay stubs etc. I only noticed Walmart had one because I did a target app search when I got hired hoping they had some type of employee portal app and the Walmart one was in the list :( since eHR never works!

I wish target had an app like Walmart does where you can go in see your schedule, pay stubs etc. I only noticed Walmart had one because I did a target app search when I got hired hoping they had some type of employee portal app and the Walmart one was in the list :( since eHR never works!

The schedule is only 50% correct from the actual schedule. So don't be to sad about it.

Yeah I mean if would just be cool to be able to pull up pay stubs, see schedule, etc in one little app lol since the website never works

Viewing your schedule is pretty much the only mobile thing they have. There are ways to view other things like pay, but that website usually doesn't work at home.

It worked for me fine up until a week ago for some reason

Yeah my schedule has always been the same online and in store. Just wish the whole eHR worked not just the my schedule part :confused:

Yeah, I've never heard of the site being the one that is wrong. If anything, the copy in the store is more likely to be wrong because it doesn't reflect changes.
At my store they say that the site shouldn't be trusted because it's had problems in the past.

That being said I always check my online schedule against my written one and it's always correct and def the one that's most up to date when I need to change it so I dunno what they're on about tbh

I think Redorblue might have been talking about the Walmart schedule only being right 50% of the time.

The schedule is only 50% correct from the actual schedule. So don't be to sad about it.

Yup! Online schedule said 7:30-11:30. I get to the store and other TMs are telling me I was supposed to be there at 3pm. Thankfully I saved a snapshot of the schedule and showed it to the LOD. Now I don't trust the online schedule until the printed schedule is posted in TSC.

If you visit target.com/myschedule while on a mydevice, it gives you more options besides just viewing your schedule.

I really only use the online one and haven't had any issues. It even reflects any swaps once they put them in the system. I like that. A couple times in the past month, though some of my coworkers who used the paper schedule came in and the grid didn't match the weekly paper one. I've been assuming maybe hr printed the weekly out before the schedule received a few final edits and that's why the edits showed up on the daily grid, but idk. No one was punished for relying on one schedule over the other.

I wish we could do swaps and time off requests online or from an app. That's how Macy's was when I was there and it was nice. Also wish ehr had some sense of consistency as far as actually working from home.

The thing is that the online schedule is always going to be the most up to date, unless HR doesn't input any changes into the system since the online schedule pulls the data directly from the scheduling system. You won't be held accountable if you go off of the posted schedule, but the posted schedule doesn't reflect any changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back