Apparel first who is next :/

Idk apparently it was just talked about in a huddle im hearing it second hand atm. But this is posted at our fr :( unless shopping completely dies off idk how this ia going to work.

I mean im not dancing a jig myself. I live alone and this job pays my rent. My other job pays my bills. So im wondering if im even getting scheduled next week givin my only closing availability

Style is still coming just super light. We get 20-30 repacks a day on our trucks right now. We are also taking style team members but after there stuff is done

Our apparel TMs are switching out in shifts because it's still swimsuit season down here.
After they closed our cafe they sent the FATMs over to grocery.
Several TMs whose travel plans got cancelled were looking for hours & have been helping over there as well.
Other depts are also splitting some of their time helping consumables since we're now taking doubles every night.

All but one of our style TMs have been pushing P1 freight during the day. We all have; I have set no pogs this week at all. There's little to no zoning being done and pulls are spotty at best. Most of our style team are young college kids so they do whatever is asked of them.

I mean im not dancing a jig myself. I live alone and this job pays my rent. My other job pays my bills. So im wondering if im even getting scheduled next week givin my only closing availability
Volunteer for designated cleaning shifts. The most important role right now--the shifts must be filled.

Myself and another style consultant finished the detrashing today. We volunteered to do it so they don't come into a mess tomorrow. Having said that I do not need to work. I will gladly give up my area and let someone who needs the hours work. We shall see.

Haven't heard anything about stopping our freight. My team is still all working just in style, but we're handling most cart rallies, backups and calls in GM. It was a non truck day so no one but the TL was scheduled for all of GM and he was doing pulls for food/bev and essentials

We're the opposite here, we can't handle how much is coming in for style on our trucks. It's a combination of guests coming like crazy to stock up for this virus stuff, constantly getting carts and carts of reshop back at the dressing room, not having enough style team members in the first place, and getting called up for back up every 5 minutes because all our cashiers constantly call out. We just can't get anything pushed, let alone zone. I would love for our trucks to chill for a while.

And I agree with the idea of shutting the dressing rooms during this time, too. Mostly because people are NASTY and last week my supervisor and I had to clean up a grown woman's pee from one of our dressing rooms. (And no, it wasn't an accident. Whoever it was purposefully laid a bunch of clothes on the floor of the dressing room and peed all over everything.)

Im fine helping in other areas my concern is targets habit of really not appreciating limited availability. So far my hours have been good and steady bit this has me looking st those unemployment applications :( thats all im concerned about

We are still getting Style on trucks and are a bit behind on push, plus reshop is still a thing, so this would not go over well in my store.

Back