Archived Applying to another Target, is instore or outside of store better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out system is down. Do apps sent in through the store get seen first? I'm trying to get out of backroom before this whole process goes to shit. Probably as PMT as there are a bunch of empty stops in out district for some reason.

Can I get shafted for applying on my own?

Internal applicants stand out for external applicants.

You need to get HR approval. Your ETL HR/SR HR will be notified if you apply for another store.

You may be better off quitting. If you are as disgruntled as you put off here you probably won't get the support to promote to pmt.

Internal applicants stand out for external applicants.

You need to get HR approval. Your ETL HR/SR HR will be notified if you apply for another store.

You may be better off quitting. If you are as disgruntled as you put off here you probably won't get the support to promote to pmt.
They get notified if I apply external as well? I'm not hated by my leaders but I'm not willing to sit bench when everyone in my district is getting hired external

They get notified if I apply external as well?

Whether you apply by submitting an internal or external application, the other store can still see that you are tied to your current store. Even if you quit, they can still see which store you worked for. There is no way around the new store not knowing about your current store unless their HR is lazy and didn't check. If you are currently a Target TM, the new store that you are interested in usually reaches out to your current store to see if they support your transfer (so if your current store HR didn't know, it will be awkward). If you were a former Target TM, they may reach out to your old store to see if you were a good employee.

Basically, no matter what you do, they (current store) have a chance of getting notified.

Last edited:
They get notified if I apply external as well? I'm not hated by my leaders but I'm not willing to sit bench when everyone in my district is getting hired external

If you apply external the new store will see your with Target now and still reach out to your store to see if they support your transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back