Archived Are all stores hiring fewer seasonal hires for Q4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen noobs popping up out on the sales floor. Had one wander into the backroom holding a single item of HIPA backstock asking where she should put it. The Flow TM clearing pallets out of receiving and I just sort of looked at each other real quick and didn't have to say a word to know what the other was thinking.

Again, as mentioned our only new BR TM is the single new girl who isn't too swift. Then I overheard our TL talking to our ETL about how they were so excited that they actually had close to a normal amount of Flow TMs that the fact that they need the seasonal extras kind of escaped them.

:facepalm:

single new girl who isn't too swift.
normal amount of Flow TMs
:facepalm:

lol.... just cause you have the right number of people doesn't mean the work is gonna get done. Most are not too swift, some cannot even tie their shoes whithout watching a youtube video on "How To Tie Your Shoes".

No new morning backroom TMs, which is not a big deal since we're just borrowing people from flow to fill in the gaps. 3 seasonal for dayside. They're all pretty good so far. 1 is pokey and I don't think he's going to develop a sense of urgency. The other two I really like and I hope they stay on after their seasonal time is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back