Archived Are all TLs moving up to PG45?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What stores get an added GSTL role? I’ve been a GSA for 10 months, and have weekly status meetings with the GE and STL, expressed frequent interest in promoting, also I did the Q1 conversations with front end TM’s, and I’ll be damned if I get shoved back as a TM. Our store made 45mil in sales last year.

What stores get an added GSTL role? I’ve been a GSA for 10 months, and have weekly status meetings with the GE and STL, expressed frequent interest in promoting, also I did the Q1 conversations with front end TM’s, and I’ll be damned if I get shoved back as a TM. Our store made 45mil in sales last year.

But are you on the bench?

at 45 million a year you should have two GSTLs.

Yes, I was in line for a different TL position last year (STL told me it wasn’t a good fit for me because my strengths are Service and Engagement, not making sure autos are pulled and TM’s do their zones. and was under consideration for the closing TL role but they chose an SrTL cause of closing procedure experience

We have 2 already, but 45 mil qualifies as A Volume right? Doesn’t that mean we’d get another? We are a super super busy store

there's only 3 org charts going forward. 45 million is "base" volume, so you'd only get two. i don't think additional service and engagement TLs can be earned like how GM or Style can earn extra TLs based on sales. i can check on that tomorrow, though.

Since base goes up to 72mil, it would just depend on Guest traffic I’m assuming right? Cause according to the chart for base, S&E could potentially gain 2 more GSTL’s

For us it would be easy to swing into that, we have 2 GSTL’s and 4 GSA’s (I’m the most senior and the only one on the bench) cut those 4 out and 3 would seem like not enough coverage...

there's only 3 org charts going forward. 45 million is "base" volume, so you'd only get two. i don't think additional service and engagement TLs can be earned like how GM or Style can earn extra TLs based on sales. i can check on that tomorrow, though.
They can according to the leaked Org Charts on reddit...

As long as you're in a single floor store, $45M in sales definitely will only have two GSTLs.

They can according to the leaked Org Charts on reddit...
As long as you're in a single floor store, $45M in sales definitely will only have two GSTLs.
Are you sure about that? Where does it say that or is that an assumption?
And yes the leaked org charts show a possibility of added GSTL for base stores ($35mil-$72mil) so its probably earned if needed.

Are you sure about that? Where does it say that or is that an assumption?
And yes the leaked org charts show a possibility of added GSTL for base stores ($35mil-$72mil) so its probably earned if needed.
My front end has 4 gstls we had 3 gained one more
Just like softlines , we had 2 tl and gained 2 more

theirs a rumor that my store will have all TL's be demoted now that minimum wage are rising. Theyre all apparently going to become team members so they wont raise their rate. is this true

theirs a rumor that my store will have all TL's be demoted now that minimum wage are rising. Theyre all apparently going to become team members so they wont raise their rate. is this true
I heard that rumor before... Do you know where I heard it? My own thoughts of what would eventually happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back