Archived Are Food Ave contracts ASANTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious ours is letting one contract run out and starting a new one with another company. Is this universal in stores where pizza hut is being dropped? The new company is going to fail I think I dont see people coming to target for what we are switching to :/

Yes we have had it for some time now. There was a rumor our food ave would be kicked out completely instead they let pizza huts contract run out and another company is taking its place. Im jot sure if I should say who if ours is the only one switching food companies

Just curious ours is letting one contract run out and starting a new one with another company. Is this universal in stores where pizza hut is being dropped? The new company is going to fail I think I dont see people coming to target for what we are switching to :/
To be fair, nobody comes to target for Pizza Hut either. I think it’ll be fine. But to answer your question I think it’s only your store.

Rumors are they will announce the closure of cafe in AE 2018 but we will see!
I know a store being remodeled in early 2018 is keeping theirs (they have Food Ave and Starbucks), so that'd really surprise me.

I know a store being remodeled in early 2018 is keeping theirs (they have Food Ave and Starbucks), so that'd really surprise me.

Same situation but we are losing our cafe for a liquor area. I guess we shall see!

It's not the first time Target has tried something like that, but I definitely haven't heard of it happening in my area.

Freshii for Target - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/freshii-for-target.12240

Freshii pilot fail. - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/freshii-pilot-fail.17687

My Super Target's Food Ave. was turning into a Domico's Restaurant. Their lease is up this week and Target chose to not renew it (though I think domico wants out because it is not profitable). Right now my Starbucks is connected to our Deli. We are getting a big store remodel in May. Rumors is are Starbucks will either move to the other side of the store where are Guest Service is or take over where Domico is occupying,

We have a number of remodels scheduled for 2018, I know my area is going to be involved. As I posted in another thread, one of the sister stores had a remodel and kept their FA. I’m currently waiting for the new AE to be released. *insert nervous WALL-E gif*

After seeing the latest menus...Target Café is declining. After getting rid of the grills/fryers what was the point. Meaningless snacks and sandwiches which is mostly bought by TMs.

But I have to wonder about all the popcorn addicts will rise in protest.

After seeing the latest menus...Target Café is declining. After getting rid of the grills/fryers what was the point. Meaningless snacks and sandwiches which is mostly bought by TMs.

But I have to wonder about all the popcorn addicts will rise in protest.

Maybe we will be like Walmart and have a small crappy popcorn machine at the front lanes lol

Maybe we will be like Walmart and have a small crappy popcorn machine at the front lanes lol

Wal mart was smart though to out McDonald's in their stores. The ones by my house are always way more packed than the stand alone stores

Only one walmart by me has a mcdonalds in it the others has subway and they are always packed. The only thing we really sell out of our cafe is popcorn :/ our fa tms are always complaining about the pizza and pasta they toss every day. We WERE supposed to get rid of cafe this year but our store is no longer doing that probably because our building will literally jot survive another remodel. Its older than the motorized vehicle I swear! Will see if the rumor of what is replacing pizza hut comes true or not

I wish our cafe actually sold food. I remeber when I first worked for Target, and I went to order a sandwich, and the lady just pointed to the prepacked ones in the cooler. Umm, thats not what i want when i go order a sandwich.

I'm not the least bit surprise Food Ave is being phased out. They need to have something like the salad bar/deli at Whole Foods. But you know, Target style.

I wish our cafe actually sold food. I remeber when I first worked for Target, and I went to order a sandwich, and the lady just pointed to the prepacked ones in the cooler. Umm, thats not what i want when i go order a sandwich.

I'm not the least bit surprise Food Ave is being phased out. They need to have something like the salad bar/deli at Whole Foods. But you know, Target style.

Prepared in dirty dishes and unclean areas that remain unclean until Steritech announces a visit?

Prepared in dirty dishes and unclean areas that remain unclean until Steritech announces a visit?

I've worked Deli as a Slicer and as Production, the only really "dirty" area in Deli tends to be the Fryers as they're a pain to get all of the Grease off of while closing.

I saw the Freshii in the Valencia, CA store. It was completely empty. I was sitting in the Starbucks for over an hour (very busy there BTW) and not a soul in Freshii.
If you are making minimum wage plus 50 cents, you cannot afford to eat there. Don't kid yourself. $8 lunch? (x 5 days a week x 4 weeks a month = $160 on lunches). You need to be spending $2-$4 a day on lunch at the pay most TM's get at Target.

Our store is getting remodeled early 2018. When I asked our PMT he said he's spoken to the contractor about the building plans and they're just doing cosmetic changes so we will still have a FA and Sbux

I saw the Freshii in the Valencia, CA store. It was completely empty. I was sitting in the Starbucks for over an hour (very busy there BTW) and not a soul in Freshii.
If you are making minimum wage plus 50 cents, you cannot afford to eat there. Don't kid yourself. $8 lunch? (x 5 days a week x 4 weeks a month = $160 on lunches). You need to be spending $2-$4 a day on lunch at the pay most TM's get at Target.
Agreed. A lot are closing I think the one in West Hollywood has closed as well.

They aren't. Spot doesn't grasp this.

My Super Target's Food Ave. was turning into a Domico's Restaurant. Their lease is up this week and Target chose to not renew it (though I think domico wants out because it is not profitable). Right now my Starbucks is connected to our Deli. We are getting a big store remodel in May. Rumors is are Starbucks will either move to the other side of the store where are Guest Service is or take over where Domico is occupying,
Most likely (money wise) they will take over the restuarant space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back