Archived Are there any sd's that buck the system ,is it possible for any to think outta the box or are they handcuffed by corp

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we see in this fine site ,modernization is a complete failure....perhaps some one can tell me who is the chief logistics executive in charge of our current shit,,,-storm . If you look up the executives this title seems to be missing. Mmm perhaps it is outsourced ...bezos..mcmillion...a crack-head...who knows but I can not believe this mess has gone on this long with out some one getting a golden parachute. So now I just think they are aware of the massive problems and this is so it's way of inflating stock prices only to take a major dive in the last quarter..it is the only thing that makes sense...stock manipulation. But as my title thread is Are there any SD's who buck the system?

55 check executives and only one with logistics in their title...Arthur valdez. Golden parachute right into Target field.

As we see in this fine site ,modernization is a complete failure....perhaps some one can tell me who is the chief logistics executive in charge of our current shit,,,-storm . If you look up the executives this title seems to be missing. Mmm perhaps it is outsourced ...bezos..mcmillion...a crack-head...who knows but I can not believe this mess has gone on this long with out some one getting a golden parachute. So now I just think they are aware of the massive problems and this is so it's way of inflating stock prices only to take a major dive in the last quarter..it is the only thing that makes sense...stock manipulation. But as my title thread is Are there any SD's who buck the system?
Small formats SDs they all have to stray from modernization and do whatever is best for their specific business

Stock buyback is basically the rich getting richer. Target buys back a bunch of their stock, leaving fewer shares out there, increasing the value of individual shares. Rather than investing that money in, say, paying employees more or increasing benefits, the stock buybacks only benefit shareholders, particularly the larger ones.

It can also be a sign that the company expects trouble in the future and wants to reduce capital costs. I suppose Target could be doing this because they've made a mistake and modernization is failing, or it could be that there's a lot of speculation that the economy is poised to tank so it's only a prudent move.

Yeah, fulfillment and basically no one else.

And as for the $15/hr, it's hard to earn it when you only get 5-10 hours a week. Anyone who WOULD have been willing to stick around to "earn" that amount has left due to NO hours.
Ok , bye. The beauty of this country is the freedoms it affords us. Find an employer that meets your needs. No need complain. No one likes a bi...big mouth.

Yeah, fulfillment and basically no one else.

And as for the $15/hr, it's hard to earn it when you only get 5-10 hours a week. Anyone who WOULD have been willing to stick around to "earn" that amount has left due to NO hours.

switch departments? idk what you want from me lol.

Did you make those dates up? November 5th is a Tuesday and December 26th is a Thursday. Target generally calculates OT by week, not day, so the "approved range" should go from a Sunday to a Saturday.
That’s how we do it in our state, ASANTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back