Are We Getting Bonuses this year?

I’m the HR for my store. We’ve had this communication sent out months ago.
Off topic but I have had an HR question for a while now that I hope you can answer. When the SD and ETL’s go out to lunch on Target does it come from the same money account that funds the food that the TM’s get in the breakroom?
I can actually see the weight gain on the new crew of management that is how often they go. We get nothing. NOTHING! The last thing we had in the breakroom was a broken bag of dum dums and that was months ago.

Off topic but I have had an HR question for a while now that I hope you can answer. When the SD and ETL’s go out to lunch on Target does it come from the same money account that funds the food that the TM’s get in the breakroom?
I can actually see the weight gain on the new crew of management that is how often they go. We get nothing. NOTHING! The last thing we had in the breakroom was a broken bag of dum dums and that was months ago.
pcard is separate

ASANTS. While some stores they may be using the P-Card for their lunches it is not what all stores do. I was at a store that team members all thought that. But in reality while they would order food together they would each pay whoever did the ordering. These p-cards are tracked and if all they did was buy food for themselves you can bet it would be caught and they would get in trouble.
On another note- you’re telling me that during all of this 4th quarter craziness you haven’t gotten ANY food at all?

Back