Archived Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to see when, how or by whom your availability was changed? Or is there any way to see what your previous availability was? My availability seems to have changed to literally be available from open to close 7 days a week. But this has never been the case. So of course they're naturally scheduling me for times that I would not have been previously available. Thanks

When I log into eHR at the store, I can see a history of changes to my availability, including requested days off. It does show when an approval was processed or if a request auto-denied. I don't recall if it shows which leader approved a request.

When I log into eHR at the store, I can see a history of changes to my availability, including requested days off. It does show when an approval was processed or if a request auto-denied. I don't recall if it shows which leader approved a request.
Thanks, I tried to look it up on there, but it shows nothing about a change or approval of availability. I can see when I requested time off or paid vacation, but that's all. It's very frustrating since I know I did not change it. Looks like it was a glitch of some kind.

It’s possible (and very easy) for HR to change someone’s availability. As a TM I never would do that but I have seen my last few ETLs do it with just a few clicks. If you haven’t changed your availability show HR or your TL on Self Service that you’ve never put in for an availability change and now it’s different. Then tell them you’re putting in your original availability again and need it approved.

It’s possible (and very easy) for HR to change someone’s availability. As a TM I never would do that but I have seen my last few ETLs do it with just a few clicks. If you haven’t changed your availability show HR or your TL on Self Service that you’ve never put in for an availability change and now it’s different. Then tell them you’re putting in your original availability again and need it approved.
I didn't think it was possible for anyone other than myself to change it, which is why I was so surprised. I'm hoping it was just some kinda mix up & not something more nefarious by the ETL. This scheduling mistake has happened twice now. I did essentially what you describe & had to resubmit my availability to what is should have been. Very curious to see if it gets approved.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease! Be a pain in the ass until they take care of it. Literally every Lead(er) sits at the computer a minimum of once a day and they need to build approving stuff in Self Service into their routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back