Archived Average hours taking forever to go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ever since I started this new position in Beauty in May, I've been working I belie Full Time 35-40 hours weekly, but my average is going up so slowly. Why?

My avarage before May when I was still in Flow Softlines was 24.

So ever since I started this new position in Beauty in May, I've been working I belie Full Time 35-40 hours weekly, but my average is going up so slowly. Why?

My avarage before May when I was still in Flow Softlines was 24.

How long were you on flow? I was a part time cashier (usually 25 hours or less) for over a year until I quit my second job and became full time (35+ hours) but it took me months to be actually considered full-time and get benefits

I was in Flow close to 3 years work load would vary a lot between and usually 17-25 hours weekly

I was in Flow close to 3 years work load would vary a lot between and usually 17-25 hours weekly
Well it's an average. It will take 3 years for it to fully get up to where you are now (unless they have a set time frame that's less)

I think it's a rolling one year average. So each week, one week drops off the back.

Don't quote me on it being a year rolling. I'd need someone to corroborate this please.

According to my paycheck stub, it updates the end of the month.
IIRC, I think it's cumulative.

It's a 1 year average. A few years ago, I looked at the hours I had worked for the previous 52 weeks and it was exactly what my average was. I kept checking it and it updated as a rolling 52 week average, although I think it took until the next paycheck or even the end of the month to update.

I think it's a rolling one year average. So each week, one week drops off the back.

Don't quote me on it being a year rolling. I'd need someone to corroborate this please.
Don't quote you on it, as in your have no idea what ur talking about.

Has anyone ever informed you that you're kind of an unlikable dick?

I looked over your post history before I made this assessment, still stands.

...I'll probably get infracted for this, worth it though.
Oh honey I hope you don't get infracted (not a word) for this. I am glad you looked over my post history. Did you notice in any of my posts where I indicated that I give an F about your opinion?

sjwjQju.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back