Archived Average Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if there is a glitch, but my pay stub for this pay period does not have YTD hours or Average hours. Is there any other place to see the average hours worked besides the pay stub?

Targetpayandbenefits.com & on workday.
Where at on these two sites? I feel like I've looked around and still can't find it. Side note, I also called the HR corporate number and the person on the phone had absolutely no idea how to find the average hours 🙄

Where at on these two sites? I feel like I've looked around and still can't find it. Side note, I also called the HR corporate number and the person on the phone had absolutely no idea how to find the average hours 🙄
Workday is on the store computer. Targetpayandbenefits.com is website, you can use your phone with.

I'm not sure if there is a glitch, but my pay stub for this pay period does not have YTD hours or Average hours. Is there any other place to see the average hours worked besides the pay stub?
Before the changeover to workday, our paystubs had a column showing our yearly average hours so we could track our eligibility for benefits at the next open enrollment. The workday payslips don't provide this information. Where is it on workday or on TP&B?

Before the changeover to workday, our paystubs had a column showing our yearly average hours so we could track our eligibility for benefits at the next open enrollment. The workday payslips don't provide this information. Where is it on workday or on TP&B?
When I view my paystub on the work day app on my iPad it tells me my average hours. I just checked it this morning.

I don't see it, either. What am I missing??

Check the actual .pdf file for your paycheck. It will have your average hours there. You can also check when requesting time off at work, through myTime Self-Service. It shows your accrued time as well as your average hours.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back