Awful things you've done.

Need an outlet for some bad, not criminal behavior, you've done?

I'll start. I shit on the hood of a former boss once.

Everything awful I’ve done is criminal except being a mistress, but it wasn’t intentional. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ringwraith917

Zone Police
I put my favorite drinks in the coolers by the register, so they're cold when I go to lunch. I pass up strays.

I don't give money to "homeless" people on the corner.

I haven't called my mom in about 2 weeks.

Ringwraith917

Zone Police
This one time, I didn't shut down a thread, just like this one, that I knew was going to turn into a giant dumpster fire.
I have regretted that and really hope that never happens again.
Found it. Yes it was bad.

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
I committed a frugal sin last night.

Left my closing shift without filling eggs, again. My new team leader loves to chap my ass on not getting absolutely everything 100% done. Not like she didn't leave me a freezer of truck to work still at 2pm. She left, the rest of my team was off. I had two cashiers helping thankfully, but I didn't get done with absolutely everything until about 4pm including backstock.

By then, I had only four hours left. Five o'clocks were going to drop in an hour, and they're normally over 100 tasks per freezer and cooler, still had to zone, had my thirty minute meal compliance at 8pm, had to leave work by 8:30 to pick my fourteen year old brother up from his work because my parents asked wanting to go see a movie if I could pick him up and I said "yeah."

In hindsight, I did everything I felt I needed to get done, but those god damn eggs are always biting me in my ass because they're the one thing I didn't get done and my new team leader apparently really doesn't like that lol. Gonna try to be diplomatic with her, I work in about twenty minutes and I really need to figure out what she absolutely wants done, what she would prefer I get done if time ensues, and tell her what I usually do and what a closing shift looks like for me. I want to transfer my closing mind-set from my old TL to her mind-set for closing.