Awful things you've done.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
I peed and then shidded and then farded and then camed.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
I committed a frugal sin last night.

Left my closing shift without filling eggs, again. My new team leader loves to chap my ass on not getting absolutely everything 100% done. Not like she didn't leave me a freezer of truck to work still at 2pm. She left, the rest of my team was off. I had two cashiers helping thankfully, but I didn't get done with absolutely everything until about 4pm including backstock.

By then, I had only four hours left. Five o'clocks were going to drop in an hour, and they're normally over 100 tasks per freezer and cooler, still had to zone, had my thirty minute meal compliance at 8pm, had to leave work by 8:30 to pick my fourteen year old brother up from his work because my parents asked wanting to go see a movie if I could pick him up and I said "yeah."

In hindsight, I did everything I felt I needed to get done, but those god damn eggs are always biting me in my ass because they're the one thing I didn't get done and my new team leader apparently really doesn't like that lol. Gonna try to be diplomatic with her, I work in about twenty minutes and I really need to figure out what she absolutely wants done, what she would prefer I get done if time ensues, and tell her what I usually do and what a closing shift looks like for me. I want to transfer my closing mind-set from my old TL to her mind-set for closing.
Eggs bacon and bakery I always get told about when I close. But hey my zone is perfect and all yogurts turned forward so you can see what flavor you want. And I take all expired yogurt off the shelf. Never get recognized for this.

i tell guests i don't know how to put on screen protectors when i, in fact, know how to put on screen protectors.
I know how to put one on with air bubbles because IDGAF. I make my partner do all mine. Guests get mad as hell when I tell them they don't want me to put them on. Like, that is not a job requirement.

TTGOz

"Suit"-able
There's one rotten thing that digs at me truly. The egg thing was just a joke but that got resolved with a grand ol' conversation on what I should do in certain closing situations and I feel much better.

I had this best friend/soul-mate girl I was friends with since the eighth grade, and I sort of just threw her out because I got a girlfriend that didn't like her in the 11th grade. It was a jealousy thing, my friend did nothing wrong. I still threw her away. The last four years since, I tried to keep in contact with her in secret because I knew if my girlfriend found out I was texting her and seeing what's good in her life, she'd freak out. She did eventually find out. It's been maybe a year since I last tried talking to her. If I ever get out of this relationship, I wouldn't be offended if she wouldn't have me back as a friend. You learn, and then you live.

(On hindsight, I took this topic to a deeper personal level than probably assumed😂)

When I was in the 6th grade I got in a fight with one of my friends so I made a fake anonymous YouTube account and commented on all of her singing videos that she was terrible and sucked at singing and she ended up deleting her entire channel

can't touch this

Store Meme Leader
When I was in the 6th grade I got in a fight with one of my friends so I made a fake anonymous YouTube account and commented on all of her singing videos that she was terrible and sucked at singing and she ended up deleting her entire channel
This is like “Reagan vs. Mondale” level BTFO and rekt

An friend far away said he was going to murder someone, and I had enough information that I could have gone to the police to stop it. And I didn't. To this day I don't know if he actually killed the guy or not.