Awful things you've done.

Heres an awful thing I did yesterday.

I was asked if i was a manager (i was wearing a collared red shirt) and i said yes. The guest yelled at me that the cashier up front (I don't know which one as there are 6 of them) was rude so i said in my 'manager voice'

"i understand ma'am, but she is being paid to further expedite your shopping experience here, so please do not take advantage of the situation at hand."

Woman was floored but did not seem angry anymore.

TLDR impersonated an ETL just to provide logic and reason to dumb ass guest.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Heres an awful thing I did yesterday.

I was asked if i was a manager (i was wearing a collared red shirt) and i said yes. The guest yelled at me that the cashier up front (I don't know which one as there are 6 of them) was rude so i said in my 'manager voice'

"i understand ma'am, but she is being paid to further expedite your shopping experience here, so please do not take advantage of the situation at hand."

Woman was floored but did not seem angry anymore.

TLDR impersonated an ETL just to provide logic and reason to dumb ass guest.
Today, in "things that never happened."

Amanda Cantwell

Guest Service & Photo
When I was in the 6th grade I got in a fight with one of my friends so I made a fake anonymous YouTube account and commented on all of her singing videos that she was terrible and sucked at singing and she ended up deleting her entire channel
I started going through this thread and I literally burst out laughing at this one

Dog

Guest Advocate/Team Trainer
there’s this creepy old guest at my store who is disabled, wheelchair bound, and only has half of a heart (literally) that keeps coming in and saying nasty stuff to me and a few other TMs and I keep fake flirting with him in hopes that he’ll get aroused and have a heart attack

Jimmy Neutron

“Gotta Blast!”
Need an outlet for some bad, not criminal behavior, you've done?

I'll start. I shit on the hood of a former boss once.
I used to do this a lot. Not on bosses cars or anything just to innocent random people. It was a thanksgiving tradition for my cousins and I to go “car shitting” throughout our grandparents neighborhood. We were 15. Good times tho

buliSBI

Former Team Member
Spit and snotted on Exec office door handles. Possibly more 😈😆😆😆😆
Sent many survey feedbacks in view of a guest. ONLY IT WAS ME 😈😆😆😆😆

ImBaffled

Addicted to pulling
When I first started at target a couple of times while pulling produce batches I ate a strawberry out of my pulls

NKG

I may or may not have signed someone on this site up for Adam's eve and marylin Manson newsletters. 👀

Don't leave your email publicly kids!