Archived Back from LOA, Everything's Changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I took a Leave of Absence in January and am now just returning from it. Unfortunately, I didn't realize returning that Target would change so much! For instance, the Move App on the Zebra is now used to pull batches versus what it was used as for Ship to/from store. Anyways, I had a few questions since my return!

1. How do I do research now? Is there research? Does an Instock team still exist?
2. How do I change the "fit" limit on the floor as well as how many items are on the floor? For example, 4 fits but only 1 really fits, how do I change that now? Is it still the same way? I couldn't find it on the Zebra.
3. What happened to CAFs?! I was told CAFs are non-existent now. What do we push? Or is it dependent on the store?
4. Since the Move App has been changed, what do we use now to do picks/ship from/to store stuff?
5. What can the PDAs do now that the Zebras can't?

Is there anything else I missed since I was gone. I worked Hardlines and I was trained to do Instocks as well as Salesplanner (and probably other things). The last big thing I remember our Target did was the introduction to Ship from Store. CAFs were still a thing, and Zebras were still fairly new. PDAs were almost always used and there would never be any, but now it seems like no one uses them at all.

Thanks ya'll!

1. Yes you can still research. Use the audit application, it’s a magnifying glass icon.
2. Scan an item in myWork 2.0 and then click on the location. It will open a different application and you can click ‘chance capacity’ and do it there.
3. Not sure what that means, we still have CAFs at 1 and 3. We also have OOS batches which drop whenever an item with low capacity sells.
4. ePick.
5. Not a ton of stuff. I don’t know everything but I know that Ship to Store still has to be done on a PDA. Don’t know anything else off the top of my head but I’m sure there’s more.
Instocks technically isn’t a department anymore but many stores such as mine have one ‘Hardlines TM’ who really just does Instocks still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back