Archived Back stock by typed location ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. Sometimes the PDA lags and I see the code for the location, but it's gone before I can see it all.

Sadly no. I wish you could because it would save time to locations that don't scan. But I can see why it isn't an option, being able to type it in could make it easier to cause errors if you type something in wrong.

If you scan the location, you'll see two digits at the end of the location. These are assigned when the location is created. They aren't consistent and they aren't on the label. So you would never know what the full location information to enter was unless you memorized it.

No. There is a seemingly random checksum that prevents you from just typing it in.

From my experience, this is the answer. Tried to type in a location to do a CAF since the label was worn down and the replacement paper was missing. PDA gave me an interesting message telling me I can't type it and have no option but to scan the location.

From my experience, this is the answer. Tried to type in a location to do a CAF since the label was worn down and the replacement paper was missing. PDA gave me an interesting message telling me I can't type it and have no option but to scan the location.

Use copy paper and just tuck the paper in the Waco. What we have done in the past.

Use copy paper and just tuck the paper in the Waco. What we have done in the past.
Yeah... who has time to put in the actual backroom label paper!?
You can also get them on rolls that fit in the O'Neil hip printers. Don't know about the new Zebra hip printers yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back