Archived Back Wall of Water - Empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
anyone else's store look empty on the back wall of water in grocery ??

We have no deer park water or market pantry water is empty.

Just a few cases of Dasani water left.

Is there a shortage of water somewhere I'm not aware of ?

Check your on hand counts. If the system thinks you still have some in the store it won't replenish.
thanks, I'll tell in stocks to do their job then. I believe most counts are at zero or close to zero, I think deer park 24 case pack said we had 42 last night.

Market pantry tends to run dry on sale weeks. I zero it and when I get a second pallet it, I fix the count. Its silly, but prevents me from running out.

unlocated pallet. Tell backroom/flow to do their job and locate pallets in the steel.

We get gaps from wrong counts a lot, other times it's just not getting delivered.

Ours is empty too. But that (instocks) is not my job anymore so I'll let the consumables ETL, TL, & TMs worry about it.

hmm, nope nothing in the backroom either, no pallets of water anywhere.

the flexing of diapers sounds like a plan, lol.

Check when its last been researched too. When I'm scanning grocery in research (not outs) on instocks I try to update the counts but it doesn't always happen.

Also, from the DC-side of things, if you're a really PIPO-heavy store, you may not be getting all your water on time, because we A: can't fit it in between all the other PIPO/non-con or B: so much water keeps coming in a very short time that the trailer gets called out as being overweight, and we have to remove the water and save it for the next trailer. Or, BR/Flow is being lazy and isn't locating/pushing the water when they should be :p

We locate the water but we sell far too much of it to keep it in stock. We run out all the time.

I know for us, its all of those things: Sales, located, counts.

and if your counts are always short, mention to the gstl that they should remind cashiers to make sure they check under baskets. Lots don't get scanned at checkout.

anyone else's store look empty on the back wall of water in grocery ??

We have no deer park water or market pantry water is empty.

Just a few cases of Dasani water left.

Is there a shortage of water somewhere I'm not aware of ?

We have the same thing going on at my store. I haven't seen a case of Poland Spring in quite some time.

ok we got the water today, must have been that overweight truck thing. thanks for all the advice.

Our BR used to burn most of the water that dropped in CAFs, leading to a nearly always empty water wall. Thanks guys!

My Pepsi Account Manager actually called me today asking if we needed water to fill in the back wall. We're all good, everything is in stock.

Just checked our MP water today. 0 OH, 0 in backroom, 0 to store, 0 to DC. Guess it'll be empty for a while.

Well, we got our Poland Spring in, as well as Nestle, but we still don't have any MP water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back