Background check and Orientation

Hallelujah! I finally got a hold of HR today (called at 10:30am) and informed them that I received a verbal job offer from my interviewer last week. Boom. Seasonal job offer and background check sent to myWorkDay right away. I finished filling out the authorization for the background check and agreed to receiving a consumer copy report. If I received the consumer report, does that mean that Target has received my background check as well? How long should I wait for them to call about orientation?

Hallelujah! I finally got a hold of HR today (called at 10:30am) and informed them that I received a verbal job offer from my interviewer last week. Boom. Seasonal job offer and background check sent to myWorkDay right away. I finished filling out the authorization for the background check and agreed to receiving a consumer copy report. If I received the consumer report, does that mean that Target has received my background check as well? How long should I wait for them to call about orientation?
How long did your background check take?

Back