Backroom Aisle no Active on Greenfield

Hi, I'm a style lead and I'm having some issue on Greenfield because two of my backroom location aisles are not showing, so I'm not able to pull any reports for those aisles. For example aisle 37 and 38 don't exist on the filter for the "Backroom Detail Report" but they do for BRLA. And yes I have active items backstock there and active location. My SD says that the aisle might not be active, but she doesn't not how to activate. Does anyone know what can I do?

Hi, I'm a style lead and I'm having some issue on Greenfield because two of my backroom location aisles are not showing, so I'm not able to pull any reports for those aisles. For example aisle 37 and 38 don't exist on the filter for the "Backroom Detail Report" but they do for BRLA. And yes I have active items backstock there and active location. My SD says that the aisle might not be active, but she doesn't not how to activate. Does anyone know what can I do?
Delete the location and then create the locations again and backstock everything in my work

Back