Archived Backroom Statistics and Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there reports I can look at that have stats for number of items pulled, number of items backstocked, and number of errors created by individual team members? I recall seeing the report regarding backroom location accuracy that has a list of team members. I'm using these numbers to track TM's progress and performance. Any guidance on TM progress reporting would be greatly appreciated!

Assuming flex fulfillments are a thing at your store, you can track who does them late.

My Performance -> Logisitics (I think, otherwise sales floor) -> Click the Flex Fulfillment pick time circle. It will show who picked the flex fulfillments that were late. It's not perfect (since TMs may start a shift with f.f.s that are already late).

I'm not sure if there's a faster way, but I always go into Myperformance > Logistics dashboard >BRLA > BRLA Detail or something > then BRLA TM Detail

Something like that.
This will check the backstocking errors and pulling errors.

For the amount pulled, you have to go to RWT. ( if i remember correctly it been half a year since i quit) but that resets daily.

If you are a teamlead you can look at the whole week worth of pulling somewhere. probably RWT as well.

For amount backstocked. No. Best way to check that out is to keep track of team members tubs. shouldnt take any more then 20 mins to do a overflowing tub of backstock. look at their tub come back in 20 mins and if not on a new one then they are going slow.

Thanks for the info guys!

I'm not sure if there's a faster way, but I always go into Myperformance > Logistics dashboard >BRLA > BRLA Detail or something > then BRLA TM Detail

Something like that.

I did find the BRLA TM Detail report under myPerformance, and these numbers will help me.

Assuming flex fulfillments are a thing at your store, you can track who does them late.

My Performance -> Logisitics (I think, otherwise sales floor) -> Click the Flex Fulfillment pick time circle. It will show who picked the flex fulfillments that were late. It's not perfect (since TMs may start a shift with f.f.s that are already late).

I've seen this one too. One BR TM is in charge of checking the FF picks every morning, and I always know who it is because the person who does the freezer autofill has to check.

For amount backstocked. No. Best way to check that out is to keep track of team members tubs. shouldnt take any more then 20 mins to do a overflowing tub of backstock. look at their tub come back in 20 mins and if not on a new one then they are going slow.

I agree that it should take at most 20 minutes to complete a tub of backstock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back