Sales Floor Backroom Tools Greenfield Reports

spg

Hey all! Curious how people are using Backroom Tools dashboard in Greenfield. There are a number of reports in there including Backroom Detail, Trapped Items, Seasonal PLU, Item Merge, Backroom Quantity Summary, Backroom Displays and others. Thanks!

Hey all! Curious how people are using Backroom Tools dashboard in Greenfield. There are a number of reports in there including Backroom Detail, Trapped Items, Seasonal PLU, Item Merge, Backroom Quantity Summary, Backroom Displays and others. Thanks!
We use them in different areas.

I’ve created a custom dashboard with all reports I need so I don’t have to jump around. I would share it but it’ll reveal my identity.

I would say dive into greenfield a bit more and learn how to create dashboards tailored to you.

My favorite card is Backroom Quantity. Perfect report for creating endcaps of statements while simultaneously reducing your BR units count. BRLA: Details by TM, Empty location report, and Backroom DPCI Management is cool (shows you locations with 3 or more DPCIs located in them for updating).

Last edited:
Do you know if the BRLA aisle board generator is going to be part of that dashboard in the future? I'm also curious as to why BR Tools and BR Insights are separate dashboards instead of just one BR dashboard.

Back