Bakery

Can someone please post a picture of their bakery with the new planogram? It’s with the Christmas cookies and cupcakes. Please. Mine is looking terrible. It’s my 3rd planogram and the tables make it more confusing. How does everything fit? I can’t visually see the diagram.

I am trying to help my new TL out because another TL is trying to sabotage him. My TL is very passive and thinks the other TL will back off once the newness of my TL wears off but I don’t think it will unless he does really good.

i would greatly appreciate it!

Do you have bakery tables?
The bakery nest pog and requirements don’t make any sense, if you set it to pog, you are right , not much if anything fits or looks good.

We have our table split in 4 themes.

A) kings Hawaiin tables (large table, medium and small tables have a “waterfall” assortment of kings Hawaiin)

B) Take and bake, archer farms , sprouted grain breads, minie bagels, naans/flatbreads

C) Seasonal cookie trays, cupcakes, etc

D) Snacks/ breakfast, donuts, scones, muffins, etc

This way it kind of follows the planogram, but also has visual appeal.

Make it look good, make sure there is a little but of everything, you should be able to fit it all, and make sure its full. Planogram isnt great for the table but if those 3 things happen then idk how anyone could complain. Also it really depends on what store you are at and your layout there are few different layouts for bakery tables

our food director is a bitch. can u believe they only want like 4 pieces of bakery of everytype on the tables. IM done working by 3PM and people are still gonna be shopping until 10. By the time i come back in the morning the whole table is EMPTy. I told them, we are losing sales if we dont put out a lot. no ones gonna be pushing ffreezer when im gone. specially when hawaiian breads are on sale, theyre gone just like that.

Back