Archived Beauty Gratis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I’m new in beauty and I was just wondering what the deal with beauty gratis was. I saw full sized products (about 6 full sizes per product) on my TL’s desk but when the TM’s received our bags every one got sample sizes. I’m not trying to be greedy or anything I was just wondering if everyone was meant to get full sizes or were we just meant to get sample sizes only.

Hey everyone, I’m new in beauty and I was just wondering what the deal with beauty gratis was. I saw full sized products (about 6 full sizes per product) on my TL’s desk but when the TM’s received our bags every one got sample sizes. I’m not trying to be greedy or anything I was just wondering if everyone was meant to get full sizes or were we just meant to get sample sizes only.

from what i understand, the gratis products are supposed to be divided up into smaller sample sizes so that every team member in beauty has a chance to try the products

It all depends on what gets sent to the store. Some months there are enough full sizes for everyone, some months are beautiful PR boxes and the Beauty Consultants get samples of them. When we get the PR boxes we give the Beauty Consultants enough samples to truly sample an item. How it works on day one isn’t necessarily how it’ll work on day 7..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back