Archived Beauty labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizl

Beauty TM
This can't be what labels are supposed to look like in Beauty. Right? It's so ugly. Is this right?? Is there something better I can replace it with?

Last edited:
I have a feeling those aren't going to last long lol

View attachment 7163
This can't be what labels are supposed to look like in Beauty. Right? It's so ugly. Is this right?? Is there something better I can replace it with?
Unfortunately states that require unit pricing, this is the only option.... unit prices don’t fit on the beauty labels

God I wish there could be a less ugly unit price label, then. 😫

Cue the stupid guests who'll argue for the lowest price on there i.e. they'll argue for to buy that shea moisture for $3.99 instead of $11.99.

Ugly and confusing too. Haven't noticed yet if these labels are going up at my store with the cosmetics reset.

You CANNOT. This color pattern is legally required in some areas to help outline the unit pricing. Using the wrong stock label could be the last mistake you ever make for target if a state agency catches and gives the store.
Must be state by state because we got a state visit and we had to put up unit pricing on a ton of things that didn’t get it during planorama and we didn’t have the orange or yellow labels so I asked and he said it didn’t matter as long as the unit pricing is available

Semi-related...does anyone have a part number for the small label holders that work with these labels, we cannot for the life of us find them in the parts site.. the short cosmetic/unit price label is what we have in Massachusetts.
Thanks..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back