Archived Beauty Team Lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeautyGirl

Beauty & Tech Lead
I'm currently working as a beauty team member, but my bosses are having me get ready for an interview Tuesday for a team lead position. In was told they weren't allowed to say anything about it until after Monday. Originally they were looking to have me go to apparel and accessories team lead but apparently that position is being removed from our store but my boss said the job I'll be interviewing for "is somewhere I'm already working" and that's all he could say. To me is seems like they might be adding a beauty team leader, has anyone else had their store do something like this?

They could be firing an existing TL and don't want to announce the position is open until after.

Yeah that’s what usually “somewhere you’re already working” means in my experience lol

Yeah that’s what usually “somewhere you’re already working” means in my experience lol
We only have a hardlines SrTL overseeing beauty right now and i don't see her getting let go. Our apparel & accessories team leader is leaving but the position is being eliminated and I'm not trained in consumables. So I'm leaning towards a new position being created

There's a new pilot coming out to select stores this year where they are testing out a Beauty TL position based on volume. Good chance that's the position coming open.
I'm hoping this is the case for my store. We do really well and have a decent sized beauty team now. I was one of the first people they brought into the team when they really started concentrating on beauty and I've been hoping for an opportunity like this to come along lol

There's a new pilot coming out to select stores this year where they are testing out a Beauty TL position based on volume. Good chance that's the position coming open.

NKG Hope's this comes to her district

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back