Archived Bedbugs please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the girls at my location got bed bugs super bad and I want to quit since my location isn't doing anything about it. If I quit with no 2 weeks notice is there any chance I can still get a good reference? Or should I try and do 2 weeks and hope I don't get bed bugs? Please help I'm really freaking out

Get some Ziploc Space Bags, or something similar to store all your stuff in while at work. As for your everyday work clothes, take as much as you can off as soon as you get home, and place them into tied garbage bags, and leave them in the garage or somewhere safe until Laundry Day. I'd say this would totally prevent a infestation. With that said...

I would probably call the hotline. Something tells me Steritech also needs to visit your store.

Thank you! I will prob still quit since I want to go back to school and target won't work with my schedule but at least this will help me last until the 2 weeks are up.

Get some Ziploc Space Bags, or something similar to store all your stuff in while at work. As for your everyday work clothes, take as much as you can off as soon as you get home, and place them into tied garbage bags, and leave them in the garage or somewhere safe until Laundry Day. I'd say this would totally prevent a infestation. With that said...

I would probably call the hotline. Something tells me Steritech also needs to visit your store.

This.

Stay calm. Spot may be doing testing for bed bugs without your knowledge. Most companies have action plan for this event. If you Google bed bugs in offices & dorms, you learn to more on how to prevent it from happening to you. Running away does not solve the problem.
Here is a list of common places that have bed bugs.
Hotels
Luggage
Movie theaters
Apartments
Dorms
Offices
Airplanes

Target at as a corporation doesn't give references. They will only confirm how long you worked for Spot and your last hourly pay rate. You set it up over the phone and the future employer will call a number you give them.

If you are still in touch with one of your old TLs or ETLs who left the company, you may be able to get a reference from them .

Good luck

I've never seen anyone brag to their coworkers about having bedbugs, much less worrying about bringing them home with you from work.

The store should be having the TM with bedbugs stay off work until the problem is resolved at their home. Its what my store did earlier this year when we had a similar issue.

If not, call the hotline. There is no excuse for the store knowing putting other tms at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back