Being paid unused vacation pay after termination

I live in a state that does pay out unused vacation pay. I was wondering how to go about collecting it. Has anyone been through this and know the estimated timeline of when they will pay it out? Do I need to go in person or call HR? Do they send a check eventually? It's been about 3 weeks since I was last employed. Thank you.

I live in a state that does pay out unused vacation pay. I was wondering how to go about collecting it. Has anyone been through this and know the estimated timeline of when they will pay it out? Do I need to go in person or call HR? Do they send a check eventually? It's been about 3 weeks since I was last employed. Thank you.
Did you get your last paycheck ? If so it should have been on that one. If not call Hr and ask about it but since they already took 3 weeks I suggest you call and let them know you will go to the store to get it.

If you are in a state that pays out vacation time than you have to be paid out regardless of voluntary or involuntary termination. So if you work in California, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota or Rhode Island you should've been paid out your time. Any other state and you're SOL.

Got terminated and the same day told the lady to back fill my hours as I was on leave for 3 weeks prior I recieved a check stub in mail but says reduced but have not recieved it. Only the sick pay and the 3 hours before termination. Nc distribution.

Back