Archived Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m not eligible, do I still have to go on pay and benefits and put no to insurance and tobacco and all that? Because I logged on and was looking for “complete your 2018 open enrollment,” but can’t find it and all i see is that I’m not eligible.

I just wanna make sure I’m not missing anything and don’t wanna get charged that stupid tobacco fee when I don’t smoke.

you might of missed the deadline. Contact tmsc. Number below. If you have no benefits at all, it should be not an issue.

Or if you don't yet qualify you don't have to worry about smoking tax, etc.

Or if you don't yet qualify you don't have to worry about smoking tax, etc.

I’ve been at Target for two and a half years but I guess last year I didn’t average enough hours so don’t qualify. But the leaders are always insisting to go on the site even if you aren’t using Target benefits. But I was just wondering if I have to even if not qualifying.

Check your latest pay statement & see what your hour avg is (located in upper left hand corner).
Unsure of the cut-off but I believe it was around 31.5 hrs per week.
@HRZone? @HRLady ? Your expertise, please?

Check your latest pay statement & see what your hour avg is (located in upper left hand corner).

The cut off is 19.5 for part-time benefits and 29.5 for full-time benefits.

29.5 for medical but even if you're part time and only getting short term disability etc. Whether you are a smoker or not can lower your rate.

how do I enroll? I'm on the pay and benefits site but I can't seem to find where to go? or I guess how do I see what I'm eligible for?

Last edited:
I'm not seasonal. I've worked with target almost two years. Do you know where to look on the website to fine out what you're eligible for?

You need to average 29.5 hours a week. Targetpayandbenefits.com will list any alerts on the right side that need to be done.

how do I enroll? I'm on the pay and benefits site but I can't seem to find where to go? or I guess how do I see what I'm eligible for?

When you go online there is a message center. It will tell you enroll in benefits now.

You're region 300 and 400 right?

When you go online there is a message center. It will tell you enroll in benefits now.

You're region 300 and 400 right?
yes, I am.
I have 3 messages. One says something about enrolling in text messages about things, one says something about going paperless, and the other is about updating my contact info. Does this mean I do not qualify?

yes, I am.
I have 3 messages. One says something about enrolling in text messages about things, one says something about going paperless, and the other is about updating my contact info. Does this mean I do not qualify?

Yeah the deadline was 7pm central time. Any reason you didn't check sooner?

If you qualified you would have gotten something in the mail.

Do you have a pay stub? It will list your average hours at the top.

So I’m confused I guess. Which one does it base it off of ? Like, what am I looking for on my check stub to find out my average hours ?? I appreciate everyone’s help. I’m very young (started working at target when I was 16, I’m 18 now) I’m just trying to figure out all these adult things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back